Part 30

Vidushi entered with a devlish smile... "Hello everyone".... I glanced at Randheer.... His eyes were burning in anger... "excuse me".. he blurted... and dragged me into my room.... "what the hell is she doing here... how did she get here...".. he was literally shaking me... "Randheer... please.. let me explain... calm down..."..I was about to continue... he smashed the vase on the ground... he fell on his knees... and cried... "what are you trying to do Sanyukta... I know what I did was wrong.. very wrong.... but really can't get you now... I am ready to repent all my life.. but please take her away from my sight... it's killing me..".... I hugged him.... "calm down baby.... I called her for your good... even I am shocked for the Parth matter... but my kid... Its a blessing in disguise... Don't you trust me bacchha..??".... I tried to calm him down.... rubbing his back... "I trust you mummum... I love you...".. he was murmering... "you know what.. you are my second mom"... his hug tightened.... "come on get up... you have to face it Randheer... be strong... kb tak guilty feel kroge.. I agree it was your fault... but not solely your...".. I pulled him up... and dragged him to the drawing room....

The drawing room scenario was exactly what I feared... Parth and Sahil were at each other's neck... Parth was howling... " Don't you dare to call my girl names"... Sahil howled back.. " She is exactly what I have said".... Trisha was just back.. she could not register what was going on... but she too jumped in.. trying to tear them apart... Vidushi was standing with her normal devlish smirk...

We rushed into them.... "Parth.. stop it... please.. you are just back so you don't know anything about the matter...."... I coldly said pushing him back to the sofa.... He was red in anger... he replyed... "you don't know Sanyu... what has Sahil told Vids.."... clutching my writs hard... "woohhh".. I winced in pain... Randheer cut in now.... releasing my hand from his grip... "That's enough Parth... You are hurting her.."... My rational Randheer was back.... he knew... Parth's pain would be much more than his.. once he knew the truth... So he was trying to calm himself down... This was what I loved about Randheer... My Randheer...

Suddenly... Vidushi cracked in... "Why did you call me here Sanyukta???"... I was perplexed all of a sudden.. but then suddenly again I was confused... I never thought the situation would turn into this... How can I reveal Randheer-Vidushi's make out session in front of everyone... I was numb for a second... then started... "just give back Randheer's notes.. and get lost..."... Randheer was like... "what...???"... "Randheer.. did not you notice your drafting dairy has been missing for the past days???".. I asked.... "what dairy...?? I gave it to the rag picker long back...." he chipped.... "WHAT.... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY..???" Vidushi almost sprang on her feet... I too was schoked... Then suddenly she came to me and held my tee collar... "You did this intentionally na... you knew everything.. I will kill you.. you bitch... You looser..."... I pushed her back.. "mind your tongue Ms. Vidushi Kumar..." I blurted... Randheer held her by her wrists... and was dragging her towards the main exit... "wait Randheer"... I continued... "I have something for all of you guys... specially Parth.. this is for you sweetheart.. and I am really sorry for the pain you will pass through now..." he gave me a confused look... And I played the recording... (I GUESS EVERYONE REMEMBERS I RECORDED VIDUSHI'S CONFESSION ABOUT HER REAL INTENTION)... Parth's face fell.. he was going pale... and Randheer was hell schocked... Sahil and Trisha went numb too... Vidushi still had something to say on her behalf... "This is forged... This slut forged my voice and did all this.... she made this notorious plans to...".. Randheer just raised his hand and was about to slap... but I stopped him... "Randheer.. she is a girl after all..". he glared at me.... Thaassshhh.... oopss... we were late... a slap had already made its way.... Vidushi was burning... Parth... it was he slapped her... he was raging in anger... he slapped her again... and again... "why .. why did you do this to me... and whome are you calling slut... its you who is so. You have been in relationship with me for the past 10 months.. and have been sleeping with my best buddy?? How could you....."... was shaking.. was crying...Randheer quickly hugged him... followed by Sahil... Trisha ran to the kitchen. But Vidushi was very stubborn.. " Parth my heart yet craves for you... I love only you and whatever I did was just for career purpose.. that meant nothing to me".. god.. how can a girl stoop so low.. before she culd continue.. another thrash... "stop speaking about love you filthy bitch". Parth yelled.... And I went to Vidushi... "enough damage you have done girl... now just get lost... and don't you dare to show up again...".. "I will pay you back Agarwal".... she yet had the courage to speak... "ofcoarse... but first.. save your job.."... Randheer smirked and yelled back... "who are you to do that???" Vidushi yelled back.. and continued.. "my boss???".... "Even if he is not... I am..." Parth said in a very cold tone... "I returned to India with a promotion... and you are under me... I will make sure you are fired".. dragged her out of the flat... closed the door on her face.... and he broke down....

to be continued...