Part 31

Parth had completely shattered... I never did see a guy crying like this... he fished out something and threw it.. it rolled and went under the table... A ring... with solitaire ruby and topaz embossed in it... so the matter went to this extent... Trisha was back with a glass of water.... offered it to Parth... He looked at us in a questioning look... "my friend cum colleague..".. I declared..

Parth was still very much gloomy... okay...his girlfriend cheated on him.. he had the right to be gloomy... me and Trisha dashed to the kitchen...

The boys stayed in our flat that night... I shared my room with Trisha.. and the boys were in her room... tired of the whole drama... I had almost forgot about Randheer... for today we all were busy with Parth... I will talk to him tomorrow... I was about to sleep... my phone buzzed.. "balcony".. it read... From Randheer...

He was looking outside... I went and tapped him... "why all these chhotu"...he demanded.. his voice was shaking... I turned him towards me... he turned.. but was not facing me.. "look at me Randheer"... I chipped.... he still wasn't... I cupped his face and turned his face towards me... but his eyes were still once gazing the sky and once gazing the floor.. "Randheer...".. I quipped in irritation.... again he spoke... "why all these chhotu??"... "this is why.. you see..".. I said in a firm tone this time... he gave me a confused look... I continued... "you don't even look at me directly these days... you were guilty of something for which you were not responsible alone.. you had forgot to smile... to laugh... now did you get.. why all these... And I did nothing for u.. get that straight... I did it for me... I wanted my Randheer back..."... I was about to say more... but he crashed on me...

"never leave me mummum... I won't be able to stand...".. my kid went on with his words....his grip tightened with every passing moment.. "stop it Randheer"...I hushed...but no... he was that three years old baby now... I forcefully broke the hug.. and pulled him up... "what??? Do you think i came all the way from Kolkata.. to leave you...???? really ???".. i was a bit irritated with continuous baseless sobs... how on earth could he think I would leave him... i continued while sitting on the floor... he was in my arms now...resting his head on my chest.... i felt like I was the male counterpart... and he the female... "I am angry on you Mr. Shekhawat..".. I chipped.. he shivered a bit.. and murmered.... "I know mummum... the sin I did is beyond any forgiveness.. still you are here with me..." What the hell... is this guy really out of his minds.. I broke the hug and made him face me... was about to shout... but his eyes were red...Again pulling him back into me... I softly asked.. "don't you wanna know why am I angry???".... pulling his cheek.... "uuummmmm...." he squealed.... tightening his grip.... "Idiot.... don't you trust me... How on earth could you think I won't understand your situation... and how dare you avoided me... And now.. you are thinking that I will leave you...??".. I slapped him lightly... he crawled upto my cheek.... and pecked... "I love you".... "hmmm... Love you too stupid..".. I replyed... "ice cream khaunga... mana mat krna... maine fridge me dekha hai..." he pouted.... "jaise mai hamesha har baat k liye mana krti hun".. I tried to get up... but he was in no mood to leave me... "karti to ho...".. he complained... "to tum sunte kyun ho?".. i demanded... "acchha lgta hai"... and another peck.... "pagal... ab agar sach me ice cream chahye to chhodo mujhe...".. I forced myself out and brought the icecream... we ate it.. actually I ate it.. he just gobbled... and then.. we dozed off...in the balcony itself...

I woke up as the sunrays hit me sharp....Randheer was sleeping beside me clutching my tee.. and holding my finger... such a baby he is.. my phone buzzed.... papa calling.... "good morning doll"... "good morning papa.."... "wish me happy independence day..".. he chirped... "hain??" I was confused.... "rather... Independence week.... sending your mommy to you... so i am... FREE FREE FREEEEEE".... papa chukled.... and I laughed hard.... "but why only mumaa.. why not you.. yot too come over na.. pleeeeease..".. I pouted.... "office pressure my doll"... "ohh..." i replyed being sad and continued.... "when she is coming???".. "in the next 3 hours... all the best for your stay with hitler".. he chukled.. and gave me the details of train and all.... I was like... what.... mom will be here in next three hours... and these guys are here.. in my flat.... whole flat was a mess.... holy shit.....

to be continued...