Part 11

Part  11:

I woke up pretty early.... I don’t know whether I was exited or was nervous... But was very happy... I promised myself.. this time I won’t let my focus shift.. I will work hard... I will learn the things.. for no more I was college going kid... I have to be serious and take responsibilities... “Engineering to mazaak mazaak me kiya hai.. but ab jo bhi krna hai.. dhange se...” i promised myself...

This was true... Jiggie being the topper... was very studious... Kaustuki worked hard too.... Parth.. if not ranked from 1 to 5.. he always had scored an above average marks.. Me and Randheer?? Were just the fools.... we did not read a single word more than the requisite to pass... ya... that is what we did exactly.... but somehow we did manage to get the minimal respectable grades... And we were grateful to that marks...at least we did not have to sacrifice our fun for that...

I got ready. Mom had kept my dress ready...  God.. how does she manages everything.. i can never be like her...  all set to go to my office... wow... It felt so good to say.. “my office”... On the way I checked my phone... Two pings... One from Kaustu.... the other from Jiggie.. both wished me luck for my first day at office...  I pinged Randheer... “my first day at office... hell nervous and exited.. will tell you in the evening in details.. byee... take care.. and yupp... good morning”.... well.. that’s me... When it comes to Randheer... no wishing .. no formality... just bursting out whatever I had to...”.. No response from him. May be he is sleeping... I changed my phone to silent mode..

I reached my destination... Wow... there stood the building... with a very beautifully decorated board... “Radio Life”... I just felt my stomach went empty.... “no sanyu.. be smart and confidant... do not fear..” I told myself...

I entered the office... and then begins my new phase of life...