Part 39

Recap: Goa trip

Part 39: (SANYUKTA'S NARRATION)

Early morning Kaustu and Jiggie directly went to Mumbai from here.... rest 5 of us headed towards Pune... This trip was so special... for not only me... Randheer... but each of us.... It took us quiet 10-12 hours by road to reach Pune... very tired.. we all retired in our respective quaters... all through the journey I was in his embrace.... sleeping.... so I really cannot tell about others...

Days rolled into weeks... weeks rolled into months... my and Randheer's bond got stronger day by day.... I never thought...from fights... to taunts.. to laughters... somewhere be were binding ourselves to something unbreakable... and this was not a matter of four months... but years... five years... Randheer Singh Shekhawat... my man... he... as good as a friend... even more good as a boy friend... yupp... sometimes his chauvinist nature did come out..but then I liked his dominanace ... a pure innocent soul.... but one thing.. we both were not thinking... that's the future.... we were so engrossed in feeling each other... that we almost forgot that I was to leave next month...

Thinking over all this... I was cooking that evening.... when Trisha suddenly hugged me and chipped... "thank you Sanyu.... If you had not forced me to come here... I would have never found Sahil... see see..."... she showed me a beautiful ring in her ring finger..... "lovely"... I quipped.... indeed it was beautiful....

Soon the boys jumped in for dinner.... Rony as usual was in no mood to eat by himself... he was glued on the couch watching his favourite Sharapova playing... "Rony... come here..." I yelled... no.. but no reply... I went and switched off the t.v... "what the hell..!!!".. he shouted.... I yelled back.... "khana nhi khana kya tujhe??? Jaldi se kha le.. nautanki mat kr...".."okay... kahani suna.." he demanded like a baby.... what... I mean .... have I heard right?? A 24 years old guy... he wants to listen to stories while eating.... I last did this when I was 6 years old... that too when it was papa's turn to feed me... mumma never entertained such activities while eating... god.. this boy... "mai kya kahani sunau..." I gritted my teeth... "itna novel padhti hai... ek nhi suna sakti...!!" he pouted... and continued... "mera t.v off kr diya.. ab mai bina kahani sune nahi khaunga... ja ..".. I lost and gave in... finally started with a Sherlock Holmes' piece... and fed him... "tu nhi khayegy..??"... "pahle is Bandar ko khila dun... jaldi kha...".. again glared... " aur tu meri bandariya..."

This drama was performed almost every second third day.... surprisingly... I started loving it... Randheer was a darling monkey....

Soon... It was the last week for me and Trisha in Pune... Randheer was crazy workaholic these days... may be.. for the Zurich Project... i didn't know... he always kept away his office stuffs from me...

Trisha had already told her parents about Sahil.. and he was to come Kolkata next month... Well... for me... I thought... my parents have not even a thought to marriage yet... and i was very sure.. whenever they think about it.. they will surely ask me first beforehand.... so I shall tell them then....

It was the last few hours in Pune... Randheer didn't not leave me for a second... Our train was just to arrive after three hours... I bathed... Randheer was sitting on my bed when I came out.... I was in front of the mirror when he suddenly rushed into me.... in a very low voice he chipped... "I am sorry.. but let me feel you for while.. please don't stop me.".... and I felt a soft bite on my shoulder... after a good five mints he left me... i turned to him.... his eyes was red... he continued his murmur... "I wont be able to live without you much longer.... you have become my habit.. my need...I love you... please... talk to your parents as soon as possible... i will talk to mine too... and your family too.."... tears had already made their way from my eyes... "I love you randheer....".. "I love you too.. chhotu".... and yet again our lips met...

Precap: misunderstanding between Sanyukta and her mom..