Part 14

Three days passed.. Randheer did not contact me by any means... I could see he had read my messages... then.. what's the matter... is he ignoring me?? But why... Everything was just so very normal between us.... It was already on my nerves... I decided to call Sahil.... his only collugue with whom he shared his personal stuffs... he was also his roomie now.... after being back from office.. I called up Sahil..

Sahil too was very tensed with Randheer's sudden change in behaviour... he rarely spoke now... and had started drinking in the room.... well he never did that.. he had always preffred bars... Sahil was out of station from Saturday.... when he returned on Monday eve.... he saw Randheer in this state... he was drowned in alcohol.. in his office formals... and was murmuring something like "I am sorry".... When Sahil had brought him to senses... and asked about all these.. he kept quiet... absolutely numb.... Unable to figure out anything Sahil was about to call me... when Randheer stopped him... and has taken his words that Sahil would not call me by any chance... All sahil could say is he guessed it was something related to Vidushi... his latest girl friend to my knowledge....

Whatttt???? I could not just believe what Sahil did say just now... Randheer was ignoring me for Vidushi....??? How on earth.. could he do that.... I felt like... Everything is a lie... Our Friendship never existed.. I was living in a fake world... Tears were just flowing.... sobbing I slept off....

I woke up early.. tears had already dried.... I wiped them yet.... clenched my fists.... Siffened my jaws.... And another promise.... "JUST GO TO HELL MR RANDHEER SINGH SHEKHWAT.... I WONT'T CARE.. WHETHER YOU ARE IGNORING ME OR ATTENDING ME... I TOO HAVE A LIFE WHERE YOU DON'T EXIST.. I SHALL NEVER EVER CONTACT YOU"... I don't know.. how long would I be able to keep this promise.... But I promise to try...

to be continued...