Ren's POV

I need to cook breakfast for Hinata when she gets up. What should I cook? I do most of the cooking because it was either cook or clean so I chose cook. I guess I need to make rice with eggs and sausages cut into octopuses. With some fruits and vegetables. This should be the right thing. I need to get up Hinata for work. The theme at the maid cafe is animal week. I am a dog while... well I really wasn't listening beyond mine.

I heard a groan at Hinata room door. I knocked, "Hinta, are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Breakfast is ready. Come down stairs."

After a while she came down and set down. "The foods really good."

"Are you sure you are really okay."

"Yes."

*At work*

I was waiting outside tables when some guy slaps my butt. I was just fixing to hit him when our boss, Charliee, comes out. "I please ask you to refrain from touching my girls. OH, and smashing dog outfit Ren."

"Thank?"He leaves.

"Their work is somewhere around here."Kyoya's voice said. I looked around to see Mori and Kyoya walking in this side of town. I ran inside to find Hinata.

"Maybe we could ask to leave early?"

"Yes. Let us!"

*Way home.*

We started walking but I could feel Hinata fell antsy. She looked behind us. Then Kyoya appeared in front of me and Mori in front of her before she turned back. "Kyoya!"

"Hello, Ren. I found you."I laughed.

We all started walking back. Well in a silent but awkward. "Do you want to know why we volunteer to find you?"

"Volunteer?!"

"Well we were worried." Kyoya and Mori said blushing.

"Wait are you guys blushing?" I asked

"Oh look we are back to your house." Kyoya said.

We walked in two by two. Mori and me then Kyoya and Ren. Mori and Kyoya were blushing mad and everyone besides me and Ren had a nose bleed. I wondered why everyone was acting this way then I looked down.

"OH SHIT!!!!!! REN WE ARE IN OUR WORK CLOTHES STILL!!!!!" Hinata shouted.

"OH SHIT!!!!!!" I yelled as we both ran to our rooms. I came out of mine to see Kyoya in front of my door. Mori and Hinata went back to the others together.

"So, you aren't in that sexy dogs outfit anymore?"

"No. Our boss is a pervert. He makes every girl dress in 'sexy' outfits." I turned to him just in time for him to plant a kiss on my lips.

"What!"

"See you in with the rest!" He calls back. I hope Hinata doesn't find out what happened.