Mori's date with Hinata

Mori's POV
I was holding hands with Hinata when she stiffened.
"What's wrong?" I asked her worried.
"Umm... it's my ex-boyfriend who is still hooked on me." she said looking at a guy staring at her. I felt my fist ball up." Just ignore him." I told her. "Okay" she replied. we started walking again when a group of guy's started following us. I herd one of them whisper. " Is that Hinata?" Then I herd the whole thing.
""Yea she's even hotter now."
"What I wouldn't do to get her back."
"Who's the piece of shit she is with?"
"Some rich kid form her new school?"
"I wonder if we can get her away from him." After that comment I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped and let go of Hinata's hand.
"Takashi what's wrong?" I like it when she uses my real name. "look" she turned around and saw the group of guys from her old school. Hinata jumped behind me,"What are you guys doing here?" Then one stepped up in baggie jeans and a t-shirt all stained up and shaggy brown hair.
"Come on Hinata ditch this prick and come with us. You know you want to."
"Hell no. Just go away Ichiru!"
"What don't you like us anymore?" Ichiru said.
"No just go away!"
"Now Hinata. Be a good girl and get your cute self over here." I stepped n at that.
"She said she dosent want to go." I said bluntly.
"Well look who's talking." another one said
"Yea I have a voice. Now beat it before I beat you."
"What are you going to money us to death?" Then they all stated laughing. Then I put one of them to the ground. They were all shocked.
"Kenji?"
"Who's next?" I asked. They all ran away like little girls. Leaving the guy Kenji behind.
"Takashi? I didn't know you could fight." Hinata said looking surprised.
"I'm a sensei."
"Oh" I looked over and those guys were coming back. When they stopped I bent down and kissed Hinata not a short kiss but a long and passionate one. They all looked angry and walked away. Hinata was bright red. I really like her. We continued with our date and had a great time. We went to a fair and road all the rides. My favorite ride was the fairest wheel. We kissed on at the top. We were walking back to the car when we hear Ren and Kyoya talking to some guy who claimed to be Ren's father. I knew Kyoya could handle the guy so I convinced Hinata to walk home and we had a wonderful time walking back home until we ran into a guy Hinata was afraid of. Hatori is his name He was the kind of guy that people in the host club hate. "Hinata baby how ya been?"
"Fine. Why are you here?" Hinata said suprized
"To come and find you. The boys said you were with some prick from your new school so I had to fund out for myself."
"Just leave me alone. I don't like you. You abused me and hurt me I wish I never met you Hatori!"
"Fine I'll just leave but remember Hinata. You will always come back to me in the end." After he walked away I was wondering what he ment by that. I was going to ask Hinata about it but when I looked at her she was crying.
"Hinata are you okay?"
"Im fine."
"Then why are you crying?"
"its nothing."
"Hinata."
"After Ren and I moved back to this town I had a mental breakdown during the summer. Hatori was there to pick me back up but I didn't know his intentions. After the first month of knowing him he raped me. He was my bestfriend. He says that because after something that hurt me happened I would go to him."
"oh" after that we walked to her house in silence. After we walked for about 20 blocks I stoped her.
"Hinata?"
"Yea"
"Im never going to leave you."
"Thank you Takashi" she got on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. After we finished making out I walked her home and bid her farewell.
"See you tomorrow Takashi!"
"See you tomorrow Hinata." I chuckled then went home. I really like her. Im not going to loose her.