Kyoya's POV

My phone vibrated. That idiot is calling me. Again. I answered. "Hello."

"Kyoya! We need to go visit Haruhi's cousins! The Twins are going."He sounded like a child begging their mother to go to a party.

"Fine. Lets go." I can now see Ren. I can't stop thinking about her.

We stopped by and got everyone. The Twins first then Honey and Mori-sempai.

I knew they were girls from the start. When I heard that two new students were coming I just had to investigate. The moment I saw Ren's picture, I knew she was going to be mine on day. I noticed Mori was taking a liking to Hinata. Ren was one of a kind. Hinata is really cute but not my type. When we got there Ren and Hinata weren't there.

"Who volunteers to go find them?" Tamaki said wanting to go and find them like they are a part of the family now.

"I think me and Mori should go." I volunteered.

"But I want to go to!" Tamaki said

"No Tamaki you Hikaru, Kaoru. Honey, and Haruhi need to stay here unless they come back." Mori speaks.

"alright." Tamaki said sadly.

I drugged Mori to the cafe they work at.

"This is where they work." I said looking at Ren who just went inside. When they walked out in what looked like to be animal outfits, I had a nosebleed with Mori. When we walked up to them, I couldn't contain my excitement. Ren was dressed as a sexy dog complete with the ear and tail. My face was bright red. I knew Mori was flustered too.

"Mori what are you doing here?" Hinata asked. I zoned them out. Looking at Ren who was eating on a piece of chocolate.

"Hello, Ren I found you." She smiled. We just stared at each other.

"Okay lets go to the house before they trash it." we walked in silence for a couple blocks. I looped my fingers in between Ren's. She didn't fuss or anything so I guess she likes it.

"I bet your wondering why me and Mori volunteered to come find you?" Kyoya said with a smirk.

"Wait you volunteered?" Ren said curiously

"Yea" Mori said

"May we ask why?" Hinata and Ren said in unison.

"We were worried..." Mori and I said while blushing

"Wait you guys blushing?" Hinata asked while looking at me.

"Oh look we are back at your house." I said. After walking into the room I notice everyone had nosebleeds except for Haruhi who was straight faced.

"OH SHIT!!! REN WE ARE IN OUR WORK CLOTHES STILL!!!" Hinata shouted.

"OH SHIT!!!" Ren shouted while they ran to their rooms.

After they ran to their rooms, I gave Mori a look. Guard their doors so the twins and Tamaki wont try to go in. While we were guarding the door, Ren came out. Ren came out in this black jeans and red t-shirt with a gray jacket over that. She never does without a jacket. Yet, she pulled the look off. I just want to kiss her.

"So, you aren't in that sexy dogs outfit anymore?"

"No. Our boss is a pervert. He makes every girl dress in 'sexy' outfits." She turns after closing her door just in time, I kissed her. Her lips were soft and perfect.

"What!"

"See you in with the rest!" I called back. I went back to the rest with Mori.