The Livingroom

Hinata'a POV
"I'm sorry Hina-chan!" Honey said as I walked in the room. "It's okay honey." I told him. I looked up at Mori who was smiling.
"Takashi?" honey said
"yea"
"why are you and Hinata holding hands?" The room went silent. I noticed Ren and Kyoya werent in here. Good thing Ren already knew I told her when I her her in the kitchen. I guess Kyoya was with her.
"Um..." I said looking at Mori. Tomaki Hikaru and Kaoru giving up puppy dog eyes. Haruhi has a blank expression on her face.
"Well" Kyoya said walking out of the kitchen. He knew he had that smirk oh his face without turning around.
"We are dating" Mori said.
"NOT MY DAUGHTER!!" Tomaki said running twords Mori. I stepped infront of Mori blocking Tamaki. He was held back my Hikaru and Kaoru. "LET ME GO!!" Tamaki shouted. Ren walked in "so I guess Tamaki knows now?"
"Yep" I aaid. Ren had a worried look on her face. She walked back into the kitchen so I followed her.
"Ren what's wrong?"
"I'm worried about you Hinata."
"Ren, Mori will take care of me it's not like we are getting married."
"I know. I just feel like I'm alone now."
"Ren your not alone. You still have me. I bet Kyoya is there for you too." She had a shocked look on her face.
"That's right I saw you and Kyoya kissing in here."
"You did?"
"Yep, so tell me. Are you two dating yet?"
"I don't know."
"when you do know tell me okay?"
"okay" we walked back into the family room. Mori pulled me on to his lap and Kyoya pulled Ren on his. Ren's face was as red as Ruby's south was on RWBY. My face was pink. As Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, and Haruhi talked about the ball that was coming up for the end of the year I was talking to Mori. We got to know each other better. God knows what Ren and Kyoya were talking about. I really do think there is something going on between them. I wasn't going to push it. She will tell me when she's ready. I looked back at Mori and kissed his cheek. Kyoya had some people bring up girl uniforms. They were the most ugly uniforms I have ever seen. Mori said he was going to pick me up in the morning.
"Kyoya I'd picking Ren up too." Mori said. I bet they are going to be in the same car. We will just have to wait till tomorrow. After everyone left it was time for bed. I fell asleep right when I hit my pillow.