Monday

No One's POV
Hinata woke up and did her regular routine. She put her uniform on and walked out of her room to the bathroom Ren woke up late as usual. She put her favorite Hufflepuff dress on and combat boots. She herd Hinata yelling for her so she walked out of her room and cooked breakfast. She ate her breakfast and put Hinata's on the table. Ren sat down on the couch when Hinata walked in the room.
"Why aren't you dressed for school?"
"It's a holiday." Ren said fiddling with her shoes.
"Oh yea" Hinata said walking back to her room. Hinata took off her uniform and put on her Slytherin dress and combat boots. Hinata walked to the table and are her breakfast then they herd a knock at the door. Ren went to answer and it was Kyoya and Mori. They were in t-shirts and shorts. Ren panicked and shut the door in their faces. She rand to Hinata.
"Hinata, why at Kyoya and Mori here?"
"Oh crap. I think we have dates today."
"Shit I forgot!" Ren said runing back to the door.
"Mori, did they forget we are going on a double date today?" Kyoya asked.
"Probably" Mori said. When the door opened Ren apologized and let them in. Hinata and Ren grabbed their bags.
"Let's go!"they said in unison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori's POV
Kyoya and I opened the doors for Ren and Hinata. The car was silent until Kyoya spoke up,"so where do you want to go Ren?"
"I don't care as long as there is chocolate." Ren said.
"You really like chocolate don't you." Kyoya asked.
"Yep" Ren said happily. I turned away from their conversation and started talking to Hinata,"so what do you want to do today?"
"Whatever you want to do today." She replied. I pulled my phone out and made a few calls. Hinata and I were going to have a great day. I don't know why but something about her makes me smile. I really like her. When we kiss it sends a tingling feeling through me. Hinata snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Mori? Are you okay?"
"Yea. I'm fine. I was just thinking."
"What about?"
"You." She started blushing. When the car stopped I opened the door for her then Kyoya and Ren left for their date when Hinata and I left for ours.