Hinata's POV

~Where am I. What am I doing here. I look around and see a group of people in black suits. Who are they? "Sir, they are here. They are looking for her." Who are they talking about? "HINATA!!!" The voice came from up stairs. I recognize that voice it's.... Mori's. I try to yell back but I cant. There is something around my mouth.~ END OF DREAM.

I set up in my bed gasping for breath and sweating. REN knocks on the door. "Are you alright Hinata? We have to go to work soon so, get in here and eat breakfast."

"Yea I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." I said while getting out of bed. I walk out of my room to see Ren sitting at the table with a worried look on her face. I ignore it and sit down.

"This food is really good Ren!"

"Thanks. Are you sure your okay?"

"Yea i'm sure"
After we finished eatting I went and got dressed. I'm supposed to be a cat. I hate having to work at the cafe. I need the money. At least we got permission from the school to work. I walked out of my room to see Ren in her sexy dog outfit.
"I swear our boss is perverted."

"He is pretty creepy isn't he."

"Yea, lets just get going."

"Can we get chocolate on the way?"

"Yes Ren we can get chocolate."

"YAY!!!"

-At work-

I was waiting tables when I saw a familiar face walk down the street... it was Mori. What's he doing here? I hope he doesn't see me. Wait is that Kyoya with him? Why are they here!!?!?!?!?! After I finished waiting tables I went to tell Ren but she already knew. Luckly its almost time to leave. Just 5 more minutes. I went over to Ren.
"Why were Kyoya and Mori on this side of town"

"How should I know"

"I don't know."

"Lets see if we can get off a few minutes eairly."

"Okay." we walked over to our boss Charilie and asked him if we could get off early, we could. We grabbed our coats and started walking home. I felt like some one was watching me. I turned around to see nothing but a cat. I turned back around to see Mori standing in front of me.
"Mori what are you doing here?"

"The twins are at your house with honey and Tamaki."

"Crap... Wait how did you find out where we work?"

"Kyoya." he pointed to his right. Sure enough there was Kyoya infront of Ren.

"Does he know everything?"

"Yep"

"Okay well lets go before they trash the house." All four of us walked back in silence until Kyoya broke it.

"I bet your wondering why me and Mori volunteered to come find you."Kyoya said with a smirk

"Wait you guys volunteered?" Ren asked curiously

"Yep" Mori said vaguely

"May we ask why?" Ren and I said curiously

"Well we were worried." Kyoya and Mori said blushing

"Wait are you guys blushing?" I asked

"Oh look we are back to your house." Kyoya said. We walked in two by two. Mori and me then Kyoya and Ren. Mori and Kyoya were blushing mad and everyone besides me and Ren had a nose bleed. I wondered why everyone was acting this way then I looked down.
"OH SHIT!!!!!! REN WE ARE IN OUR WORK CLOTHES STILL!!!!!" I shouted.

"OH SHIT!!!!!!" Ren yelled as we both ran to our rooms. I came out of my room first to see Mori guarding my door?

"Mori why are you at my door?"

"Making sure the twins and Tamaki don't try anything."

"Okay" I turned around to shut me bedroom door when I turned back around Mori kissed me.

"What!!?!??!?!!" I said flustered

"Im going to go check on the others."Mori said walking away with Kyoya. I looked at Ren her face was bright redalmost as red as Erzas hair from Fairy Tail. I really hope Ren didn't see that.