Back at the hospital

~No One's POV~

Kyoya and Ren went back to the hospital the next day to find no Honey waiting for Hinata to get better. The twins and the twin maid where still there talking way but this time there was something different they were holding hands. Kyoya knew that was going to happen but Ren... lets just say she almost cought a fly with her mouth open so long. 

Haruhi and Tamaki were asleep on the bench outside of Hinata's room. Haruhi's head on Tamaki's shoulder and his head on her's while holding hands. Ren and Kyoya walked into Hinata's room to see Hinata and Mori hugging. After they had their moment Ren started to talk to Hinata and Kyoya to Mori but after 20 minutes Hinata collapsed...

 ~Mori's POV~

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hinata collapse. I rush to her side as Kyoya runs to get the doctor. I just sit there holding Hinata's hand. I can't lose her. Not the love of my life. I can't....Then I feel tears fall out of my eyes.

~Ren's POV~

I stood there in fear. Hinata collapsed while telling me about what happened.  I can't believe he is still alive. After everything he did to me and her and the fire. He left mom and Hinata's parents to die to save his greedy life... I look at Mori. He is mubbling something i can't make out what he is saying but there are tears coming down. He is trembling. I look down to see my self shaking as well. Why am I so calm? I'm crying because i'm afraid of losing my only family I have known for years. Then the doctor walked in.

 "I need everyone out now. Family or not. Out." he said in a hurried voice. 

We all waited patiently but not outside of the room. I was pacing, Mori was pacing, we were all pacing. Then he finally came out. We all stopped dead in our tracks to hear the news. 

"She has gone into a coma. She should wake up in about 3 weeks if my calculations are correct."

"Can I see her?"Mori asked. 

"Yes, but her sister needs to be the first one to see her." He said while motioning me into the room. I walked over to her and sat down in the chair beside her bed.  She is all I have. What am I supposed to do? She is the only thing that was good. My life will never be the same. I felt Kyoya put a hand on my back. Tears started to stream down my face.

"Kyoya, what am i going to do?" I asked him. He didn't say anything,

"She's Beautiful." Mori's voice said at the door.

"Take good care of her." I told him as I left them alone.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in Kyoya's bed. He was hoding me. I let the covers fall off me as I got up. 

"Good morning." Kyoya said while pulling me back into the bed.

"Good morning." I said. 

Yet, Hinata is still asleep.