Mori's POV

Mori's POV
I got a text from Tamaki saying," You and Honey need to come out side because we are going to Hinata and Ren's house." I shut my phone and went to Mitskuni.
"Mitskuni"

"What is it Takashi?" I showed him the text from Tamaki and we went outside. We saw everyone then we all got in the limo. The whole way there I couldn't stop thinking about Hinata. I found out she is a girl while I was following her and Haruhi the other day. I wonder why they are hiding the fact they are girls. Maybe because of Haruhi's father. I noticed Kyoya was taking a liking to Ren. He knew they were girls from the start. Hinata is really cute. I think I have a crush on her. Ren is cute to but she is more of Kyoya's type. When we got there Ren and Hinata weren't there.
"Who volunteers to go find them?" Tamaki said wanting to go.

"I think me and Mori should go." Kyoya said

"But I want to go to!" Tamaki said

"No Tamaki you Hikaru, Kaoru. Honey, and Haruhi need to stay here unless they come back."

"alright." Tamaki said sadly. As me and Kyoya walk down the street we stop at a café.

"This is where they work." Kyoya said looking at someone inside. When they walked out in what looked like to be animal outfits me and Kyoya had nose bleeds. When we walked up to them Hinata looked so cute. My face was bright red and so was Kyoya's.
"Mori what are you doing here?" Hinata asked.

"The twins are at your house with Honey Tamaki and Haruhi." I said. I haven't said that much to anyone except to Mitskuni.

"Crap.... Wait how did you find out where we work?"

"Kyoya." I said while pointing to my right.

"Does he know everything?"

"Yep."

"Okay lets go to the house before they trash it." we walked in silence for a couple blocks. I wanted to hold Hinata's hand but I don't know if she returns the feelings. The next thing I knew Kyoya broke the silence.
"I bet your wondering why me and Mori volunteered to come find you?" Kyoya said with a smerk

"Wait you volunteered?" Ren said curiously

"Yea" I said

"May we ask why?" Hinata and Ren said in unison.

"We were worried..." Me ad Kyoya said while blushing

"Wait you guys blushing?" Hinata asked while looking at me.

"Oh look we are back at your house." Kyoya said. After walking into the room I notice ma and Kyoya were blushing along with everyone except Haruhi.
"OH SHIT!!! REN WE ARE IN OUR WORK CLOTHES STILL!!!" Hinata shouted.

"OH SHIT!!!" Ren shouted while they ran to their rooms. After they ran to their rooms I looked at Kyoya and he thought the same thing. Guard their doors so the twins and Tamaki wont try to go in. When me and Kyoya were guarding their doors it wasn't but 5 minutes later they came out. Hinata was in a very pretty dress she looked so cute and with her hair like that she looked even more cute.
"Mori why are you at my door?" she asked me

"Making sure the twins and Tamaki don't try anything."

"Okay" she said then turned around to shut her door. I thought about kissing her. When she turned back around that's exactly what I did. It was a passionate kiss that I was longing to give her ever since I knew she really was a girl. After we finished kissing I walked off with Kyoya who's face was as red as mine.
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?" Hinata said flustered.

"I'm going to check on the others." I said