The Visit

No Ones POV
Hinata and Ren were confused about what just happened. They were shocked. As they walked into the room with their friends they were blushing madly. Kyoya motioned Ren to go sit by him so did Mori excepted he motioned Hinata to go over to his side of the table. The rest of the host club were sitting there questioning Hinata and Ren about why they didn't tell them they are girls.
"Why didn't you tell us you guys are girls!!" Tamaki said demanding an answer

"Because we didn't want all the attention that we got at our old school." Hinata said

"Why hina-chan?" Honey said

"Because we couldn't even turn a corner without boys asking us out or if they weren't asking us out they wanted to be our best friend. We never had peace and quiet or got to study for our exams because of people." Hinata finished her explanation and walked out of the room to her room.

"Are you happy now? Now Hinata is depressed because you idiots made her think about how miserable her life was before we came her there is more to the story than that but shes not going to tell you. It hurts her to talk about it." Ren said furiously while getting ready to kill Tamaki.

"MOMMY!!" Tamaki yelled hiding behind Kyoya.

"I cant help you on this one. You got yourself into this." Kyoya said with a smirk.

"Mori. Go check on Hinata for me please." Ren said. She could tell he cares for Hinata and wouldn't do anything to harm her.

"Okay." Mori said while going to talk to Hinata. The twins were hiding behind the couch and honey was eating cake. Tamaki was still behind Kyoya.

"Now that you know how scary I can be will you not bring up the past again?" Ren said with a glare that sent shivers down peoples spine.

"Yes sir." they all said while sitting back on the couch. Kyoya was taking notes about everything as usual. Then they all sat there waiting for Mori to bring Hinata back so they could have a nice visit.