Mori's Suprise

Mori's POV~

I has been 5 days and Hinata is still asleep. I haven't left her side since the first day she was here is the god forsaken place. If only I was there when the attacker was there. None of this would of happened. If only I walked her to the door. Why am I so stupid. The love of my life is sitting here in a coma because i was to stupid not to stay with her till Ren got home. I should of known something was wrong. Hinata looks so peacful in her sleep. I cant loose her not now not ever. Hikaru came yesterday and told me that graduation was 3 weeks away, and that Hinata is graduating with me if she wakes up. I only nodded to him then he left. Now its a day closer and I just want her to wake up. I kiss her cheek then sit on the bed beside her.

"Hinata... I don't know if you can hear me but I love you. You are the light that guides me. My one and only. I have wanted to tell you for a while now. That first day that you walked into class I knew instantly that you were a girl. I fell in love with you when out eyes first met. Why do you have to be so darn cute? You have turned my life upside down and all I can do is think about you. You are the one that besides Mitskuni I would risk my life for. I don't know what I would do if i lost you. I cant loose you. So please... *starts sobbing* please.... wake up..." I tell her with tears running down my face. I love her so much. She is slipping threw my fingers but yet she is right here in front of me.  

I look at her but I can barley see her because of all of my tears. I wish she would just wake up already. It hurts so much to see her like this. I go to stand up when something tightens around my hand. I look down to see Hinata's hand gripping mine tightly.  I look up at her eyes to see them trying to open but open up slightly.

"Ta...ka...shi..."

"Hinata. Your awake. Do you need anything? I need to go get the doctor!"

"No...dont...go..."She said roughly. " I...need...wa...ter"  I called for the nurse and told her to go and get the doctor and a glass of water. She nodded and ran out of the room. I looked back at Hinata. I'm so happy she is awake. 

"HINATA!" Tamaki, Hikaru, Karou, Kyoya, Ren, and Mitskuni all say at the same time. Wait when did Mitskuni get back, where did he go? Before i can ask him I am pushed out of the way by Ren. 

"Hinata I am so happy your awake" Ren exclamined.

"Im glad to see your well you little Bitch."