SEVEN

over the course next few days, harmony had started rehearsing in the boys' studio a bit more

over the course next few days, harmony had started rehearsing in the boys' studio a bit more. she hadn't been doing it that much, but a few times she had gone over when luke was there and rehearsed with him. they would play stuff and bounce ideas off each other and even help in song writing every now and then. but harmony didn't wanna start off too strong, so she eased into it, only going over there to play a minimal amount of times. she felt awkward starting to use their space.

but then came a day where harmony's mother was off of work and planning to be home for the day. her mother didn't like when she played music; she was convinced that it would end up with harmony making the same "mistake" that her mother believed her father made. harmony's mother was too adamant on trying to make harmony quit music, purposefully distracting her whenever she wanted to play or write.

so harmony took the opportunity to leave with her acoustic guitar and her notebook when she had the chance, ending up in the sunset curve studio. however, when she arrived, there had been nobody there. she didn't find bobby's car in the driveway of his house, so she assumed that he and luke and maybe even the rest of the guys were out doing something. but she didn't mind, she liked being at the studio much more than being at home with her mother, even if it meant she was at the studio alone.

harmony went into the studio, opening up her guitar case, grabbing it out, as well as grabbing her notebook out of the tote bag she brought along. she sat in one of the chairs before she started to continue to work on a song that she had been writing for the past few days. she was close to being finished the song too, only just finishing the lyrics and tweaking anything that didn't sound right.

she was at that for a while, writing some lyrics then playing the melody on guitar, singing along with it to see if it sounded good. when she didn't like it, she would rewrite the lyrics of that part until she found something she liked. it had been at least an hour and a bit that she was in the studio alone before she heard the doors open and light came in. it immediately grabbed her attention, causing her to look up to the door, seeing reggie walking in with a grin on his face which had made harmony smile as well.

"hey reg." she greeted with a smile before looking back down at her notebook and writing something in it.

"hey harmony," he responded, closing the studio door behind himself, then looking around. "where's everyone else?"

harmony shrugged before looking up from her notebook. "i'm not sure. i showed up a while ago and nobody was here." she informed, causing reggie to nod, confused. "i didn't see bobby's car around, so i assumed he and luke went out somewhere."

reggie shrugged as well, starting to walk towards his bass. "probably," he started while he picked up his guitar. "luke has been trying to get a job to hold himself over until we get a record deal, bobby's been helping him."