FOURTEEN

the next morning when harmony woke up the first thing she heard was the sound of banging on the front door of her house

the next morning when harmony woke up the first thing she heard was the sound of banging on the front door of her house. it woke harmony up abruptly, but she assumed that her mother would answer the door, however when it kept going with no signs of stopping was when she rolled over in her bed to check the time on her table clock. harmony's vision was still a bit fuzzy while her eyes adjusted, but it didn't take too long for her to make out the digital numbers on the clock, seeing the time was 10:02am.

harmony was surprised that she had slept in so much later than she usually did, but she wasn't able to dwell on that for too long until the banging on the door continued. obviously her mother wouldn't have been able to get it since she had already been at work.

harmony sighed, getting out of bed and walking out of her room then down the stairs. the banging got louder as she approached the door, and based on how constant it was, harmony could only assume it was one of the guys.

and she was right. when she opened the front door, she was greeted with the sight of luke and reggie, both giving her huge grins from the fact that she finally opened the door. but it didn't take long for luke to notice harmony still in her pyjamas with messy hair.

"did you just wake up?" luke asked in disbelief, surprised since she was usually up pretty early in the morning.

harmony nodded. "mhm! and i was sleeping so peacefully until you decided to start banging on my door." harmony bitterly informed with a smile. luke playfully rolled his eyes with a soft chuckle before harmony questioned the presence of the two boys at her door. "what are you guys even doing here?" she wondered.

"we're here to pick you up, but clearly you're not ready." reggie observed, looking harmony up and down.

harmony slowly nodded. "mhm, picking me up for what?" she wondered.

"bobby's at school but we got his car," luke started, pointing behind himself to bobby's car that was so neatly parked in the driveway. "and we wanted to go on an adventure!"

"okay..." harmony hesitantly responded. "an adventure where?"

luke sighed, playfully rolling his eyes once again before walking in the door past harmony. "why so many questions?" he wondered. "anywhere we want!" he said before grabbing harmony's hand and pulling her towards the stairs. "but right now you are gonna get ready so we can go get alex."

luke continued to pull harmony up the stairs while reggie followed behind after closing the front door behind himself. however, reggie had been pretty distracted from observing harmony's house since this had been the first time he was ever inside.

luke pulled harmony up the stairs all the way until her bedroom, but when he arrived at the door he gave her a light push inside but staying at the door frame himself. harmony gave a soft sigh with a smile on her face as she walked towards her closet, reggie about to follow into her room behind her but was stopped by luke before he could make it in.