Chapter 15: Revision [Part One]

-Gray's POV-

-Week Later-

I couldn't help but stare at her abysmal grades, and only feel a wave of dread entering my body. It's fine that her grades are terrible, but I'm the one who's supposed to help her.

"I've improved, haven't I?", she gleefuly announced, which began to send ripples of irritation into my mind.

What an idiot. I truly pity her though, from the bottom of my heart.

"Do you think this is enough of an improvement? From an F to a D?", I accidently lashed out at her, pointing at the peice of paper to get the message across. Well, maybe not accidently.

"I'm sorry.", she quietly muttered under her breath while pouting as if she was an innocent puppy.

I sighed, probably in annoyance. To be honest, I couldn't really tell what it was. I felt like I was responsible for something.

Guilt?

No, that not it. I didn't even do anything wrong. She's the one who didn't revise; she's the one who didn't do well!

"Okay then. Teach me.", she tried to sound confident.

Well, that apologetic tone sure lasted long.

"Fine. Let's start with Maths.", I sighed once again. Let's see how this goes then. Honestly, why do I even bother so much anyway?

Every time I think about it, I just blank out. Ugh, whatever. I'm just tutoring because I'm being forced to.

That's all.

-Time Skip-

"Okay, so when a negative is placed outside the brackets of f(x), it reflects in the y axis.", I explained, whilst scribbling key terms onto a piece of paper to make it simpler to understand.

"Got it?", I finished, waiting for a response. After receiving silence, I ran my gaze upwards to see her deep blue orbs peering into my own, intently.

"Huh?", I questioned to myself as my heart beat began to sharpen.

After the longest, most awkward pause, I held onto my furiously throbbing heart, and coughed.

"Uh, so did you get it?", I repeated my question as I averted my gaze in several directions and attempted to conceal the growing shade of red on my cheeks.

"I never really noticed it, but you know, you're actually quite handsome."

She uttered the words under her breath, however audible enough for me to percieve it.

"W-What?", I quickly questioned, trying to sound as blunt at possible, although my body wouldn't allow it, as the uneasiness of my heart began seeping through in my speech.

"Huh? What did I just say?", she wailed, while immediately covering her face with a text book. I would've replied, but I was speechless. My lips were sealed by an unbreakable lock called surprise.

"Um, just ignore what I said. It was nothing.", she timidly spoke, refusing to look at me.

"Okay.", I forced a straight face, even though my heart was racing rapidly.

Why am I so embarrassed over this?
Everytime I get like this, it's because of her.

-Juvia's POV-

Juvia, just because you've admitted that you like him, you can't be this open! He probably thinks I'm really creepy now. Oh, what do I do?

I started to become dizzy, and the world seemed to be twisting as I began over-thinking the situation. Soon, my vision became hazy and that's all I could remember.

"Juvia! Wake up!", I could hear a voice in the distance. I know this voice, it's someone really close to my heart.

"Juvia!", my name kept repeating in my head.

Huh? Where am I?

I could feel the weight on my eyelids, as I tried to slowly open them. Once I managed to gain some form of vision, I could see a pair of colbat eyes boring into my eyes.

It's so close. What's going on?

All of the sudden, I heard the door creak ever so slightly.

"Um, I'm sorry for interrupting."

____________________________________

In order to release a chapter, I've had to split this chapter into two parts. I'm really sorry about that - It's just that my school-life has been really out of place for the moment, as I have my finals/ GCSE exams coming up in a few months.

Revision is my main priority right now, and any free time that I have is for Wattpad. I don't allow myself much free-time in the first place, because I'm still catching up on work.

I hope you all can understand my situation.

Anyway, on a good note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote and comment as always! <3