Chapter 21: Revenge

-Mirajane's POV-

"Hey, Lyon!"

Now that fool Gray will finally have to fall to his knees and confess. How dare he speak to people like he does! I do feel a bit sorry for Juvia, but it's pretty obvious that she likes him too - so I guess that cancels that out.

"Who are you?", he replied, a bit shocked to see me. "Oh, sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Mirajane Strauss, Elfman's older sister."

"Elfman? Wow, you two look nothing like each other.", he laughed.

"Are you trying to suggest something?", I replied, but for some reason he had this look of fear on him. I thought my question was pretty generic, but people tend to get scared of me as if I'm being aggressive. I don't really see it though.

"No- no.", he replied nervously.

"Good. Anyway, I have something to show you."

*inserts mildly inappropriate picture of Gruvia*

I could feel the anger welling up within him.

"Can I keep this?", he asked, gritting and grinding his teeth. 

"Unfortunately, no. I'm not really a fan of spreading my evidence.", I smiled, trying to hold in my smirk.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Mirajane. Thank you.", he smiled back through the anger and stormed off.

-Juvia's POV-

When did my life become this ridiculous?

For some reason, Lee just stormed into my homeroom with a killing intent. His gaze alone could've killed us all. Strangely reminiscent to Gray's. "Juvia, can I speak to you.", his voice softened.

"No, you can't. We're in the middle of a lesson.", the teacher interrupted, causing the entire class to erupt into a laughing fit except myself.

"Oh, sorry.", replied, scratching his head. "Juvia, meet me later."

"Could you please leave this room.", the teacher spoke once more. "Sorry", he replied once more before closing the door shut meekly.

And at that exact moment, I could feel all eyes on me for the rest of the lesson.

Why?

-Gray's thoughts-

wtf?

***

Double release. Surprise! So, I was re-reading this while I sit in a cafe and remembered how much fun I had writing this and that's what inspired this. I'm not going to try and make this some masterpiece (it isn't) and just have fun writing it from now on.

Thank you for all the fans who have stuck around for so bloody long. I'm so grateful for all of you!

Anyway - just going to plug one of my other stories in here: I suggest you guys should also read Hollow. It's a different tone from this and I just generally have worked really hard on it.

<3