Chapter 4

Kuroo's POV

"O-Of course..!" I said to Kenma's request. He smiled faintly and sat up on his knees, slowly slipping up the shirt he had on as a coverup..... Shit, he just asked me to help him put sunscreen on calm down... calm down, calm down calm down calm-

 calm down, calm down calm down calm-

Fuck...

"Kuroo?" Kenma said innocently. I grit my teeth and grabbed the little bottle of sunscreen. Kenma laid on his stomach and rested his head on his arms. I tried to keep my eyes on my hands as I slowly rubbed his back with the sunscreen. It took everything in my power to avoid getting too excited... 

I inhaled through my nose when my hands traveled to the low of his back. My eyes wandered away from my hands, and wandered to the curves of his body. All omegas, male or female, had much more curvaceous figures than alphas or betas. And Kenma's curves were absolute perfec-

"Kuroo? I don't think I need sunscreen there." Kenma said with a small grin. I blinked a few times before realizing my hands were basically groping his ass. 

"Ah..! I'm so sorry, Kenma!" I said, pulling my hands away quickly. Kenma smiled faintly and wiggled his hips at me as he slid back to sit back up. He tilted his head with a little smile before inching closer and climbing into my lap while purring.

"Thank you for the help, Kuroo." He said, tucking some of his hair behind his ear. He rubbed his cheek against mine as a thank you. Alphas are the ones who are supposed to court omegas... but omegas of course can certainly be huge fucking teases... 

"Ye-yeah, no problem."

"Here, I think you should have this." Kenma said, climbing out of my lap and rummaging in the beach bag on the blanket and grabbing a pen. I watched as he found a notepad and scribbled something down on it before handing the paper to me.

"Don't lose that now." He said and put the items back into the bag before getting up. I looked down at the paper and saw it was his phone number. Before anything, I added his number to my phone. I lifted my head to say something to Kenma, but he was halfway towards the water now. And there were too many fucking alphas staring at him... 

I tucked the paper into my phone case and hid my phone by Kenma's things before getting up and running over to him. He was thigh-deep in the water and lifted his hands to his hair, tying some of it back while his bangs fell forward. Kenma looked illegal in that swimsuit.. Especially his with that ass of his. 

Kenma kept his back to me when another alpha approached him. I scowled while watching the alpha flirt with Kenma, and even grope at his butt. Just as I was about to walk over, Kenma hissed loudly at him and turned his head in a firm rejection of the alpha's advance. The alpha stood there a bit shocked before mumbling something and leaving. 

I watched him go before walking over to Kenma who had his arms crossed. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile, uncrossing his arms and allowing me to gently sniff at his scent gland again before he suddenly splashed me with water.

"Hey..!" 

"Can't tell me you're afraid of a little water, are you?" He said with a smile. I grinned, tackling him deeper into the water. Kenma gasped in surprise while he held onto me before giggling. I couldn't help but admire him as he laughed.

He's shown no signs yet of rejecting me and my advances, so maybe I've just found myself my omega. 

Hinata's POV

"Hi Kageyama! Finally you're here, it took you long enough." I said, finally finding the alpha. 

"Sorry. I got lost." 

"Hmph, well, come on I wanna get back on the sand!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him with me to Kenma's and my spot. I looked around curiously when I didn't see Kenma here. It took a bit, but I saw him in the water with that alpha he said he was interested in. 

I was happy that Kenma finally found an alpha he likes. Or at least sorta likes so far. Not like he's had any great choices though. Anytime that I'm with him, he gets hit on all the time by some guys who seem like real jerks. 

"Hey, you gonna Stand there the whole time or sit?" Kageyama said as he sat on the blanket. I giggled and decided to plop down on his lap. Kageyama widened his eyes and his cheeks turned slightly red which made me laugh.

"This seat okay??"

"....Y-Yeah." He mumbled while averting his gaze. We stayed like this for a little bit before Kageyama turned his attention back to me and nuzzled his face to my neck where my scent gland was. I hummed in contentment before pulling away.

"Oh! Remember how I wanted you to meet my friend?"

"Yeah."

"Hold on!" I said, jumping up and running over to the water. Kenma looked over at me and smiled faintly.

"There you are, Shoyo."

"Sorry, Kageyama got kinda lost. He's here, wanna meet him?"

"Sure." Kenma said, him and the alpha following me back to the blanket. Kenma put on his shirt again to cover up before he met Kageyama and I met Kuroo. Everyone seemed to get along here, but I was bored of introductions.

"Hey, I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Sandcastle making contest!"