Chapter 24

Haru's POV
"You okay?" Makoto asked when he met up with me. I nodded as he gave me a small kiss.

"I want to go find that alpha again."

"The one who said he knew you??"

"Yeah."

"Did your dad tell you who he is?"

"My dad seemed... troubled by him. But I want to know who he is." I said, my boyfriend nodding as we walked back towards where that alpha was hanging around the last time.

We looked around when we got back to the same spot. It took a while, but I did end up seeing the same alpha as before. Makoto seemed a bit worried, but I didn't care and walked over to him.

"Well, look who it is. You tell your dad hi for me?" He said it's a grin. I furrowed my brows and looked up at him.

"How do you know me and my dad. Who are you?"

Kuroo's POV
"Hey, where's dad?" Haru asked when he walked through the front door.

"He went to visit Shoyo for a bit."

"Okay.. dad... did he really... really make money by... sleeping with someone?"

"..."

"Dad, tell me."

"It wasn't by choice. He never wanted to."

"With that alpha I mentioned earlier?"

"The bastard blackmailed your dad."

"...Dad did it for me, didn't he.." Haru mumbled. I looked at him quietly before giving a nod. Haru clenched his fists angrily, and I could smell in his pheromones just how angry he was.

"...I'm going to fucking kill the bastard."

"Haru.. it could be dangerous."

"I'm still an alpha."

"But so is he. And he's older and likely stronger."

"Are you saying he should just get away with what he did!?"

"Of course not! It makes me as angry as it makes you!" I shouted, my son looking up at me in silence. He backed down a bit before growling softly.

"Then you won't stop me. I won't let you."

Kenma's POV
"Feel better?" Shoyo asked as he nuzzled his face back to my chest. I nodded and clung onto him. Shoyo was the only other one, aside from Kuroo, who knew about that alpha. And I was so afraid of Haru finding out.

"I'm just worried."

"I know. But Haru could never hate you. Even if he did find out." Shoyo reassured while giving my cheek a boop with his nose. I smiled faintly and gave him a friendly kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Boke! Don't go in there your dad is busy!" We both heard as the door swung open. In burst shoyo and Tobio's daughter as she jumped onto us both while laughing. Tobio ran in and picked her up while she whined.

"I wanna visit uncle Kenma though..!"

"He's sick."

"He is?"

"Yeah. And if you bother him too much. You'll catch it. And then you'll start turning blue." Tobio said, his daughter making a disgusted face before being set down and running out of the room while shouting and sobbing that her daddy is gonna be blue.

"Tobio, why'd you tell her that!?" Shoyo said a bit angrily as he got up and chased after the 8 year old. Tobio followed while apologizing. I laughed faintly and waited patiently in the nest until shoyo returned and the crying stopped.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with him." Shoyo said as he climbed back into the nest with me. I smiled and shook my head with a sigh.

"You know, as she gets older, she looks more and more like you." I said softly. Shoyo smiled happily and nodded.

"I know. Hard to believe she has both my and Tobio's hair color huh??"

"Different but beautiful." I said with a smile. I stayed and cuddled with Shoyo a while longer before deciding I should go home. Besides, now I want to cuddle Kuroo.

After I got home, I noticed Haru wasn't around. I know he tends to practice for swim team a lot. So, maybe that's where he is. I didn't think much of it until I walked inside my and my alpha's room to find Kuroo nervous looking.

"Kuroo??"

"Kenma, we need to go find Haru, now."

"What? Why...what happened? And what happened to your arm...?" I asked a bit scared. Kuroo had a big scratch mark on his arm and Haru is gone. Did someone come in and kidnap him or something..!?

"Haru knows about the alpha and what he did..."

"He... does...?" I said, feeling my knees go weak. Did Haru run away..? Did he run because he hates me now...

"He went mad. He said he's going to kill that alpha.."

"What!? He'll get himself killed!" I said, suddenly only scared my son will get himself hurt. Or worse.

"I know, I know. Come on we need to go look for him." Kuroo said as he finished wrapping up the scratch on his arm before we both rushed outside. Haru may know what I did with that alpha, but he doesn't know how strong he is.