Chapter 6

Next Day: Akaashi's POV

I was quite interested in meeting Kenma. Kotaro told me that Kuroo was bringing him over to meet us. When they got here, I invited Kenma to follow me since the alphas could get quite loud. Kenma was actually a very pretty omega. It was no wonder that Kuroo was rather wild over him.

"So, how are you and Kuroo getting along?" I asked curiously as I climbed onto the bed. Kenma hummed softly and climbed next to me. I purred and allowed him to cuddle close to me while we talked.

"I think we're getting along quite well, actually."

"That's good. I've never seen Kuroo so infatuated before."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Not until he met you." I said, Kenma seeming quite pleased with the answer. I know how much pride an omega takes in how enticing they are to alphas. I know that I attracted multiple alphas at a time, until I met Bokuto. Honestly, after Bokuto, he kind of would shoo away other alphas and their attempts at courting me. I wonder if Kuroo would begin doing the same, and if Kenma would allow it.

After a bit, Kenma yawned and climbed on top of me since I was bigger than him. Personally, I didn't mind. In fact I found it quite comforting and enjoyed the cuddling and pampering. We stayed snuggled for a while before Kenma began squirming uncomfortably.

"Kenma? Are you alright??"

"Mm..." He began whining and panting. I looked at him before realizing he was in heat. I wasn't allowed to give him any of my heat suppressants, they could hurt him if they weren't the right type. I knew that his scent wouldn't bother Kotaro, but, Kuroo was still here...

Kuroo's POV

I furrowed my brows when I smelled something strongly in the air. I got up and looked around, Bokuto tilting his head.

"You okay?"

"...Yeah, but I smell something.." I mumbled, Bokuto sniffing the air.

"I don't smell anything." He said curiously. I ignored him and wandered towards where the smell was getting stronger. I couldn't quite tell what the scent was, but whatever it was, I fucking wanted it...

I ended up making my way to Bokuto and Akaashi's room. The smell was coming from in there... I pushed open the door, but it was quickly shoved shut again.

"Don't come in here...!" Akaashi shouted. I didn't mean to, but I ended up growling angrily.

"Open the door!" I shouted back, hitting the door. The door didn't budge after a few moments, so I accidentally kicked the door too hard. When the door swung open, Akaashi fell backwards onto the floor.

I would've apologized and helped him, but then I saw Kenma lying on the bed. His shirt and pants were off, leaving him in his boxers and a rag over his forehead. He was panting and gripping at the blankets.

When he turned his head, he made eye contact with me. My eyes widened at the sight, his face flushed red while he was lightly moaning. I was about to rush over to him when someone grabbed my arm.

"Kuroo, stop it you aren't thinking straight...!"

"Let me go!" I growled, trying to pull my arm away from Bokuto. He wrapped both arms around me and started dragging me away from my omega.

"Agh, stop struggling...! You and Kenma are gonna thank me later when he isn't pregnant..!" Bokuto grumbled through gritted his teeth. I tried prying his hands off of me, but in the end, he managed to drag me out of the room. And the door locked behind us.

Akaashi's POV
"W-wait... need him..." Kenma mumbled weakly. I huffed and double checked that the door was locked before rushing back to Kenma's side.

"I know, but you can't right now. Not while you are in this state of mind." I said, taking the cold rag and pressing his over his body in an attempt to calm him down.

"N-need alpha.." Kenma whined while grabbing onto me. I sighed gently and pulled him into my lap. I understand what it was like to be in hear without an alpha. You'd begin looking for any type of touch you can receive.

Kenma squirmed about uncomfortably and wrapped his arms around me. I let my hands touch him enough so he'd feel a sense of comfort in his heat. When that didn't seem enough, I allowed Kenma to bury his face into my chest.

An omega was little to no help to another omega in heat, but it was better than leaving Kenma here by himself. I just hope that Kotaro can handle Kuroo by himself.

Kuroo definitely smelled Kenma's heat pheromones, and I worry it could have sent him into a rut. Alphas in a rut could be dangerous, they think without reason. Not that a lot of alphas think with reason anyway.

"Akaashi... I need Kuroo."

"Kenma..."

"Please... I'm tired of handling my heats alone..."

"Kenma, what if he marks you? You aren't thinking straight either."

"Please.. please I need him." Kenma whined until I sighed heavily. Well, I suppose I could get Kuroo for him. I mean... agh, why did this have to happen at our home..?

Kotaro and I do have protection... and, I have a special collar for omegas. It's impenetrable to an alpha's fangs and I'd have the key to it...

"Fine. I'll go get Kuroo for you. But we need to do a few things first."