Chapter 5

Kenma's POV

"Bye Kenma! It was nice meeting you, Kuroo!" Shoyo said happily before dragging Kageyama off. I smiled faintly and watched him go before turning my attention to Kuroo. 

"Would you like to come back to my place?" I asked, Kuroo staring at me.

"Huh?"

"You don't have to. I was just thinking, I live nearby and we have sand on us."

"I- yeah..!" He said wide-eyed. I just smiled and turned my back to start heading home. Kuroo followed after me quickly as we got to my apartment. When we walked in, I sighed tiredly and turned to face him.

"Would you like to bathe first?"

"I..."

"Hm?"

"Su-sure." He stuttered. I enjoyed flustering Kuroo. He seems like he'd be like any other head-strong alpha, but it was fun to watch him fluster around me. 

I helped Kuroo get the shower working before he showered. I didn't really own any good clothing for him to wear afterwards, but I did have very oversized things. So I left a pair of oversized clothes outside the bathroom door for him while I rummaged around for something to change into after a shower. 

Kuroo finished after a while and I went to the shower. It was nice washing off all of the sand and sea water finally. Once I was done, I dried my hair and slipped on the comfy clothes I had grabbed before walking out of the bathroom. I found Kuroo sitting on the sofa watching a movie. Well, I did tell him make himself at home. 

Normally after a long day, I just come home and curl up in bed. But with an alpha of interest here, I felt a bit, mm, adventurous. 

"Want anything, Kuroo?" I offered as I walked over in front of the couch. Kuroo looked at me and shook his head. I nodded and sat down next to him. Kuroo's posture suddenly stiffened a little bit, but after a while, he started relaxing and was back to a slouched posture. We sat and watched the movie in silence before I yawned tiredly. 

I didn't want Kuroo leaving, but I wanted to sleep. So, I yawned again and climbed into Kuroo's lap. I started purring as I straddled his lap and used his chest as a pillow. The alpha's heart was racing like mad, but nonetheless, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled faintly when I felt him rub just cheek over the top of my head in a light attempt to scent me. I didn't stop him and simply fell asleep on him. 

Kuroo's POV

What just happened.. what's happening...?

I took some deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself down. Kenma just fell asleep on me... I mean, of course I'm not opposed, not at all. But I... I don't know what to do with myself now..!

Gee, Kenma is the first omega to have ever made me feel this way before. I've seen a lot of pretty omegas. But, none of them have ever been as captivating as Kenma. It gave me a sense of pride that I was also an alpha who was getting away with courting gestures towards him. Hm... I wonder if Kenma will allow me to be his alpha. 

Just because an omega allows an alpha to try and court him or her, that doesn't always mean they're gonna let the alpha mark them. But, I have hope. 

While Kenma slept, I held him a little closer and started scenting him again. He purred a tiny bit in his sleep, and it honestly made me quite tired. I looked around and mumbled to myself. I couldn't really lay comfortable on this sofa, I'm too tall. And I don't wanna leave Kenma. Maybe he won't mind if I stay and take him to his room.

I picked the omega up carefully and found his bedroom. Of course his bed is kinda small too... Huh.. I don't want to cramp Kenma or make him uncomfortable, but I really don't wanna leave. So, I laid Kenma onto his bed and tucked him in before just finding a spot on the floor. I didn't mind sleeping down here, but I was still feeling like a frazzled mess. I had to tell someone about it or I might explode.

Bokuto's POV

"Hehe.."

"What is it?"

"Kuroo just texted me freaking out."

"Is he okay?" My omega questioned. I nodded and put my phone aside.

"Oh he's doing more than fine."

"I'm not sure that's a proper sentence."

"Remember you told me he's interested in that omega? Kenma??"

"Yes."

"Kenma invited him over and is accepting Kuroo's courting." I said, Keiji nodding with a small smile.

"I'm glad. It's about time he finds a mate." He said while climbing onto me. I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me. Keiji was the more dominant one of our relationship, contrary to him being an omega. 

Actually, omegas are kinda the bosses around here. They can't exactly overpower an alpha, or even a beta, but come on. They're the kings and queens around here. Only asshole alphas are the ones who think and try to completely dominate their omega. 

"Kotaro~" Keiji whispered sensually. I snapped all my attention to him as he started nipping and licking my neck. I hummed and enjoyed the feeling he was giving me while also letting my hands roam his body. 

"Keiji, you're so perfect.." I mumbled while tilting my head back. My omega simply purred in response and continued kissing my neck. When he finally pulled away, I looked at him with a pout. I tilted my head at the look he was giving me. What was Keiji-

"I want you to be in charge of me tonight, alpha."