Chapter 18

Kuroo's POV

"Hey, Kenma. Can I ask you something?" I asked, watching the omega use even more of my things to make a nest. He didn't tear his eyes away from his work, but nodded.

"What is it?" 

"It's about that other alpha."

"...What about him?"

"Well, I uh.. talked to Daichi. And-"

"You didn't tell him did you!?"

"No! No... well, I told him you and Haru were threatened.. But I didn't tell him what he had done to you!"

"..."

"Look, Daichi said he could possibly get that alpha into some serious trouble if he has proof that the alpha made multiple threats."

"...Okay.."

"And.. you're the only one with proof of the threats.."

"No."

"But-"

"No.. I'd rather die than let everyone know what I was doing with him." 

"...Alright. Okay.. we don't have to do it." I mumbled, Kenma silently climbing into the expanded nest and looking at me. I walked over and climbed into it with him. 

It was surprising Kenma was letting me into his nests so often, but I mean, his nests were also made entirely of my bedding and my clothes. Kenma has also been clingy the past few days. And I'm worried since it'll be his heat soon.

Even with suppressants I can buy him, it'll still happen and it'll still affect him. And probably me. So, I have no idea if I should leave for a while, or maybe Keiji and Kotaro can help..? Agh...

"Kenma, what do you want to do about your hea-" I paused when I noticed Kenma fell asleep on me. He was purring slightly in his sleep with his hands gripping my shirt. Mm... we can discuss it later. I just want to take care of this omega for now.

Suga's POV

"Daichi.."

"Mm?"

"I'm worried."

"About what?"

"About what Kuroo said." 

"About the alpha?"

"Yeah... I mean.. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to Kenma or Haru." 

"There's nothing I can do about it unless Kuroo and Kenma decide to do something too." My alpha said with a soft sigh. I nodded and scratched the back of my head. I knew he was right. It was just worrying. 

I'm not 100% sure I trusted Kuroo. I don't really know him well, but Kenma had told me about him. And I think it's awful he left, but, I guess at least he's here now and he's taking good care of Kenma and his son. So, it was in his hands.

"Daichi? I wanna talk to you about something."

"Am I in trouble..?" Daichi asked with a crooked smile. I laughed and shook my head as I straddled his lap. My alpha tilted his head and grabbed my hips.

"No, you aren't in trouble. I've just been thinking.. You and I have been watching Haru for Kenma for a few years now. And..."

"And?"

"...Anddddd we aren't getting any younger."

"Are you saying we're old?"

"No! Not yet at least."

"Then what're you asking for?" Daichi asked with a small grin. I blushed, suddenly feeling embarrassed at what I wanted. And it made it worse my alpha seemed to know too. And he was being a tease now by releasing all these pheromones that were getting me flustered.

"Alpha.."

"What did you want to talk about, Suga?"

"I... I...-" I tried, but my alpha leaned closer which just made his scent all the stronger. 

"Mm?"

"N-nevermind..!" 

"Aw, come on puppy. I know you want something." He said and nipped the mark on my neck. I kept my mouth closed to try and keep anything stupid or embarrassing from coming out. Even though Daichi and I have been mated for nearly 8 years, I still got embarrassed about some stuff. Though, sometimes it also depended on the day.

My alpha backed down a little bit, realizing that if he didn't, I'd probably never tell him. Though I can tell he wants me to beg. But I'll never do that. I may be an omega, but I have too much pride. Only time I ever begged was when Daichi went into a bad rut and it triggered a heavy heat for me. As much as I love my alpha, 5 hours was hard when it was non-stop se-

"Suga? You can tell me what you want. You know I'll give you anything."

"...I want a baby.."

"Hm?"

"..I said... I want a baby." I admitted louder. Daichi kissed me and nodded.

"You sure?"

"Well, we've talked about it a lot. And I always wanted one of my own you know. Plus, like I said, we aren't getting any younger.. You still want to have one with me right?"

"Of course I do. I love you more than anything. I think it'd be amazing." Daichi said while giving me some more kisses. I cuddled him and started kissing his favorite spots before wrapping my arms around him. My alpha was too busy scenting me, which gave me a great opportunity to see if I can flip the switches. 

No one else knew that Daichi got all those scratches on his back from me, and not from work. It isn't uncommon for officers to get attacked by other alphas and get scrapes and cuts. That's how Daichi got the one on his face. But every other one on his back belong to me. And I knew he liked them.

I slipped my hands under his shirt and started just gently running my fingers over the fading scars and light scratches on my alpha's back. He growled slightly, but I just growled back. I'm determined to be in charge of my Alpha tonight.

"Suga.." 

"Mm?"

"I know what you're doing."

"Oh? What am I doing?" I asked innocently. Daichi huffed and tried a few times to assert his dominance, but in the end, I won. I always get what I want from him. 

"F-fine. Omega.." He grumbled. I pulled away and smiled excitedly. I kissed him and got off his lap to drag him to our room.

"Good alpha."