Chapter 27

Helloooo. Probably last chapter plus a mini epilogue. Thanks for reading!

Daichi's POV

"Mm? Haru, Makoto, how are you both doing?" I asked with a smile while allowing the two boys into my home. Both walked in and sat down together after I offered them anything to eat or drink.

"We're doing okay... uhm..." Haru mumbled while playing with his fingers. I tilted my head as I watched Makoto gently grab Haru's hands to still them.

"Your dads called and told me."

"They did...?"

"Mhm."

"...I just.. feel awful about it." 

"Neither of your dads told me anything about the alpha. Was there, at least in your mind, justification for it?" 

"...I think he definitely deserved to die. But, it still feels bad." 

"Want to tell me why he deserved it?" I asked, Haru shaking his head. I sighed gently and leaned back until Haru seemed to change his mind. He told me some of what happened, but left our some specifics. But it was enough for me to understand. I'd be angry enough to kill if anyone even looked at my omega wrong.

"Haru, look at me. You too Makoto. You did it because you were protecting yourself, and someone you love. And I know that your dads are proud of you for being so brave. They were only upset at you because they were scared." 

"I know... I feel bad for scaring them both." 

"They both love you more than imaginable. So you can be sure that they'd do the same things for you." I said honestly. Haru nodded with his head down before standing up while still holding his alpha's hand.

"Thank you Daichi. I should go home, I want to talk to my parents." He said and gave me a tiny smile. I nodded and said goodbye to the two boys as they left. 

"Ugh. Daichiiiiii!" I heard Suga complain. I turned around and rushed upstairs to see if he was alright. I laughed slightly when I saw my omega still laying in bed on his side with a grumpy expression.

"Everything alright?" I asked teasingly.

".....Help me up or so help you." 

"Pft.. any day, baby."

"I'm sick of being pregnant."

"You're the one who wanted more."

"You're the one who gave me twins to carry!" Suga said with a bit of a growl as I helped him to his feet. I just smiled faintly and gave him a kiss while helping hold a bit of the weight of his stomach. 

After Suga and I had a daughter, we thought that'd be it. But now she's growing up too fast and we both know she'll be leaving for college, and then moving away soon enough. Suga, and I did as well, have some empty-nest syndrome. So, now he's pregnant again. And his mood swings are worse than last time. But I don't mind.

"I'm sorry I gave you the twins to carry." I said to appease Suga. He huffed softly and kissed me neck before smiling faintly at me.

"Hmph. You're lucky I'm excited to meet them both. And I'm even more excited to see who they look more like."

"You hoping they look like you?"

"It'd be nice.. but our daughter already takes after me. I'd like two more of you." 

Haru's POV

"You sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all!" Makoto said while giving my head a kiss. I smiled faintly and walked into my house with him. My omega dad was cooking dinner and turned to look at me. 

"Hi dad."

"Hey. Hello Makoto." He said and went back to cooking. Makoto smiled and said a hello as we both walked over to him. 

"Here, let me help." I said, taking over the cooking. My dad looked at me a bit surprised but smiled faintly and let me and Makoto finish the meal. 

"Well, thank you both very much for your help. Makoto, will you be staying?"

"If you don't mind."

"Not at all. Let me go get Tetsurou." He said and walked away. When both my dad's came back, we all sat together to eat. 

"Haru? Is something bothering you?" My omega dad asked. I poked the food with my fork before sighing softly.

"I'm sorry I scared you guys... I didn't mean for things to get so bad. I was just, angry."

"Haru.. Your dad and I understand you being angry. But, you came out of it alive and alright which is all we could've asked for. But please... come really talk to us if you get so angry again." 

"I will. I promise." I said, both my parents smiling at me. Makoto hummed faintly and nudged me.

"You can come to me or my parents too, you know." He said which made me smile. I nodded and held his hand under the table. It made me feel more at ease knowing how much my parents cared for me. And after all this definitely showed how much I care about them. 

My omega father is the most important person in my life. Even though I was little, I still remember how much he would give up for me to make sure that I was happy. I realized how hard everything must have been on him until my alpha father came back. 

Honestly, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be a tiny bit curious about what would've happened if Tetsurou hadn't come back. Or if Kenma never accepted him again. But, I won't complain about the outcome. And it is all thanks to Kenma. Everything was an omega's choice, and he made the best choices for those he loves.