Preface/Content Warnings

CONTENT WARNINGS:

*Angst, angst, and more angst...
*Some smut
*Depression
*Panic Attacks
*Talk of death.
*Suicidal thoughts, tendencies, and mentions.
*Self blaming and hateful thoughts about oneself.
*Violence/Abuse/Bullying/Broken Bones
*Homophobic assholes who share their thoughts.
*Swearing/vulgar language
*Emotional abuse
*Gaslighting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow DNF fans! Welcome to MATCH IN THE RAIN (previously Our Deal) my first DNF fanfiction! COMPLETE

In this realistic angsty fanfiction, I write about Dream, George, and Sapnap struggling to live together in Florida due to differing feelings and unfortunate circumstances revolving around a deal they made as children. Karl, Quackity, Corpse, and Sykkuno also make many appearances! Will you enjoy this story and continue reading? I sure hope so!!

This was so much fun for me to write- especially when making you all laugh, cry, smile, hate, ache, and occasionally giving you all 2nd hand embarrassment ;)

Also, if you end up liking this fanfiction please consider following, sharing, commenting, and giving votes! It's free and you can always change your mind later. :)

Enjoy the story! :D

I also am writing an forbidden lovers, angsty, tragic, fluffy, smutty DNF fanfic called "Shameless" a 60's hs au... currently ONGOING.

Thank you for viewing and reading! :) You've made my day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not publish my writing anywhere else. It is only published here on Wattpad and on Ao3 under my username @geoguessme . Thank you!