Chapter 12: Welcome Home

It has been five weeks since George had left Dream's house. Sapnap had returned the week before and had given George the 'okay' to return. Originally George was planning on staying a lot longer with Karl and Quackity, but Sapnap had convinced him that he had to be there for the month of August.

George:

Can I come in yet?

George was patiently waiting outside sitting on his luggage with his knee bouncing.

Sapitus Napitus:

Yeah bro

George let out a breath as he stood up staring at the white door with blue tinted glass. Why am I nervous? I'm not even going to see him...

George planted his hand on the door knob, prying it open and stepped into the house. He was instantly greeted by the cool hug of the air conditioning. He shivered and tried quickly to pull his luggage further into the room but it wouldn't budge.

George frustratedly turned back to see what it was snagged on. There was a brown mat with darker brown lettering. 'Welcome Home' .

George unconsciously began smiling. That wasn't there before...

"George? Everything alright?"

George turned towards Sapnap, immediately dropping his smile once he saw Sapnap smirking.

"Everything's fine. I'm going to go unpack." George remarked, carrying everything to his room.

"Meet me in my room when you're done!" Sapnap yelled from down the hall.

He set his luggage on the edge of his bed and began unpacking. 'Welcome Home' his thoughts repeated.

Did Sapnap buy that doormat?

Maybe... but for what purpose?

Maybe it was Dream?

George glanced over at his snow globe.

Did Dream buy it for me?

He picked up his snow globe recalling the conversation they once had about it.

That would mean Dream knew I had left it here... and that he remembered that conversation from years ago.

Gah! George facepalmed his forehead. How could I be so stupid? I shouldn't have left it here!

Maybe I'm thinking too much into it. Maybe they just wanted a simple way to clean off their shoes as they entered the house.

That's definitely it. There's no way Dream would remember my stupid snow globe-home attatchment thing anyway. Not like he cared about the one I gave him. He threw it out.

George sighed and began his walk to Sapnap's room.

"What's up Saggy Tit?"

"What?" Sapnap jolted up from the bed, glaring at George.

"I said, what's up Sappy Nap?" George's smile widened as Sapnap's glare deepened.

"Sure you did..."

"I swear."

"I don't think that's what you said."

"You gotta get your ears checked. I'm pretty sure I know what I say, for I am the one who says it."

Sapnap squinted and tilted his head, "What?"

"I don't know." George laughed along with Sapnap, "What do you want?"