Chapter~13

~🌙~

T H E S C E N T O F lust and eagerness lingered above our heads. The dirt underneath my back had an earthy aroma, it connected us with our inner animal. He kissed my neck hard, leaving little trails of his saliva, scenting me as his. Warning off others. Giving a sign to the other males, that I was off limits and I was HIS. My neck was hot, scorching from his torturous teasing. It felt as though it was on fire, and I loved it. I loved the anticipation of waiting for him to finally take me. To break my innocence and rail me. Make me become his fully. I could feel his sharp fangs drag down my skin, from my throat to my most tender spot at the crook of my neck, where my mark would one day lay. He passed by that precious area and moved all the way down my body. Licking and biting every inch of my pale skin. Leaving marks, bruises, redness all over. I was excited, you could tell from the wetness of the flesh between my legs. He could smell my desire as I his. Ten inches of thickness entered me hard and fast catching me off guard. A sting was all it was. Replaced soon after with a euphoric feeling. A pleasurable tickle that flowed throughout my whole body. His fingers dig into my hips, my nails claw at his back. I lightly bit his neck, right at the place he was weakest like me. This right here, what we were doing, it was more than just lust, passion, desire. It was a need to show each other we loved each other. We were ready to accept becoming one. We were addicted in that moment, I never wanted it to end. Neither did he.

My thoughts drift off of mine and Vincent's sexual experience as I focus on my task. I place my hands on the man who's name I can't remembers knees as I bounce up and down on him.

He was small and covered with a condom which made him less sexually appealing. However he done the job and that's all that mattered.

He tries to touch my breast but I smack his hands away hard. He tries to kiss me, I lean back further and glide up down more vigorously. I could tell he was close. So I sped up even more.

He finally came with a hard grunt to which I smile at him devilishly and remove myself from his shaft. He smacks my ass as I walk toward my clothing which sat on the ground.

I whip round fast and my hand starts curling around his throat tightly "you don't get to touch me, understand?" I almost growl.

His eyes widen and he nods his head in fear and understanding. I remove my hand from him then pick up my clothing, leaving the private room we were in which was hidden behind a set of thick brown curtains.

My jeans are pulled back on me and I go to find Maya who I see dancing next to a man, not the same one I left her with however.

Maya was a female player. She's acts all sweet and innocent but really she's a borderline nymphomaniac. She never cared about waiting for her mate, she just loves sex.

I walk over to my best friend and grab ahold of her hand, pulling her away from her dance partner to which she moans in disapproval.

We come to a halt at a small table, sitting at either side of it. She looks at me for a second before a cheeky grin is spread right across her smug face.

"You done it didn't you?" She questions me excitedly.

I roll my eyes and can't help but smile at her, I also give a little giggle. "Yes I did"

I wasn't a slut and I wasn't stupid. Vincent is over me and I am getting over him. Since we had sex it's opened up this whole other side to me I never knew I had. Sex is a part of adulthood and I wasn't going to stay a nun for the rest of my life. If I wanted to fuck a random guy then I will.