Chapter~23

~🌙~

"Y - Y O U S E N T T H O S E guys to deliver me?" My voice was shaky. I couldn't believe this.

"Where.are.they?" Barry's voice is firm, demanding. Like an alpha. I realise he's always been power hungry. He wants to be top dog.

I smirk "I gave em the slip"

Barry growls and alpha Ford looks seriously displeased. Fuck him I hate that dick too.

"Why am I here?"

"Because Hadley, you've committed a crime, a pack violation. You need to face up to what you have done"  Alpha Ford tells me.

I tense up "What crime would that be?"

"You killing my baby" a female voice which matches my sisters speaks from a small distance behind my father. Oh god.

I feel the colour drain from my face. How the hell was I gonna get out of this one?

Hayley comes forward and stands next to my father, looking completely broken and distraught.  "You killed my pup with my mate and left me to die. God If Vincent hadn't found me I'd be dead" She starts to sob and my father holds her.

My mother comes out from the foggy distance. She looks at me with total disgust, total hatred.

"We can't believe you'd do something so sinister Hadley" She spoke.

I stood quietly. They weren't gonna believe me. There was only two ways this could go, I'd get banished or end up dead. Either way I'm ready, I'm so done.

"I hate you" Hayley seethed and began charging for me with her full werewolf speed. I try to back away but I end up tripping on my bad ankle and suddenly I'm on the floor with Hayley on top of me.

Her fists are colliding with my cheeks and my nose. I felt a sting shoot through my nose and I groan. I want to fight back, but for once I'm defeated. I feel so weak. Something is happening to me.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you" she repeats over and over. Her voice hard and cold. Those black eyes have returned. The eyes that held mine the moment she threw herself down the stairs.

That's what I needed to see to get the adrenaline pumping through my veins. "You fucking liar!" I scream and throw her off of me. She goes flying backwards and falls onto my father who also gets knocked down by the force.

"Half breed mongrel!" Alpha Ford voices aggressively.

"HADLEY!" My father booms as he lifts my sister up from the ground and sets her down gently between him and my mother.

"What's happened to you? Your out of control" Marnie states while rubbing my sisters arm.

"Sorry what? I'm out of control? That's rich" I gather myself up from the floor. Next bastard that comes for me is getting a cracked skull.

"You people are insane honestly. You two–" I point to both my parents.
"Are terrible people. Who the hell makes differences between twins? Just because I don't have a wolf! I didn't ask to be born like this, I just was. You should have just accepted me for who I was, but instead you decided to isolate me from the family as well as the whole pack!" My voice gets louder as my confession goes on.