Chapter~3

~🌙~

M Y  W E E K E N D  W I T H Maya really lifted my spirits and put my mind in a good place for the time being. Unfortunately our time away from the stressful world of werewolves was over and I was back home with my family.

I could hear arguing coming from downstairs, most likely coming from my parents. They seemed to be having a go at each other but this sounded serious.

I hopped out of bed and made my way out my room and down the stairs at a quick pace. The arguing became more clear as I moved closer to the screeching sound of my mothers voice.

I walked into the kitchen where my siblings were sitting at the table watching my parents intently during their heated argument.

I went over to the table and sat next to my brother Chase except I pulled my chair to put a bit of distance between us. Chase didn't bother acknowledging my actions or even my presence, everyone was just fixated on my parents.

I turned my head towards my mother and father, and at that moment my father had just exploded and full forced slapped her in the face.

My eyes widened in horror, never in all my existence have I seen my father do that to my mother ever. She held her cheek which was red and blotchy from the slap.

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. I saw the anger in my mothers eyes, they switched to a bright yellow colour as her wolf was taking over and she raised her arms up to my father and slapped him back even harder on both sides.

Shock was evident on his face from my mothers retaliation, I however was smirking at her for standing up to my father.

Bastard deserved it anyway!

I kept my attention on my father as I noticed the veins in his neck sticking out, meaning his wolf was trying to break through and teach his female a lesson about disrespecting him.

My father has a strong wolf since he is the beta of the pack and he has a beta bloodline. So his wolf is a lot stronger than most as he is to take over the pack in the absence of the alpha.

My mothers wolf cowered in fear as she retracted back into her mind and my mothers skin side came back in control. She backed away as my father approached her with eyes blazing in rage and long k-9 fangs which protruded through his gums.

In a flash I tried to take control of the situation, I ran up in front of my father and pushed him as hard as I could, which resulted in him falling backwards onto the hard wooden floor below us.

I turned to my siblings "get mom out of here quickly dads gonna shift and attack her!"

The boys quickly sprung up from the table and grabbed my mother who was in disbelief by the whole situation and took her out of the room.

"You better come too" Chase called out to Hayley as my dad was getting ready to shift and attack.

I see out the corner of my eye Chase grabbing Hayley and running with her out of the room. "Don't hurt dad!" She shouts at me.

"I think I'm more likely to get hurt" I whisper to myself.

My fathers clothes shred to pieces as his large blonde wolf emerges through his skin and takes over. His beady dark brown eyes stare me down as he growls, his way of threatening me.