Chapter~2

~🌙~

A F T E R  G E T T I N G  O F F the phone with Maya I'd picked out a half decent outfit which consisted of a black over sized hoodie with blue ripped jeans and a pair of white airforce.

I usually dressed casual since I had no desire to impress anyone and besides the clothes are comfy.

I'd stuffed all my over night things into my handbag, grabbing my phone too and shoving it into my back pocket before making my way downstairs which led me straight into the kitchen.

My Mom, brothers and sister were in the kitchen debating on dinner choices but stopped as soon as I came in.

"Where you going?" Hayley asked in a snooty tone. I rolled my eyes as I came up closer to my family.

"None of your business" I replied making Hayley scowl and she turned to my mother.

"Mom do you hear the way she talks to me? she's so rude. Bitch" Hayley crossed her arms and put on a disgusted face.

I scoffed then laughed a little at her statement "Ugh, just shut up Hayley seriously your voice is so annoying. Why do you care where I'm going your just being a nosy cun—" I stop myself from finishing that sentence.

She gave me a face full of disproval then decided to go on her phone, not bothering to say anything else. Good idea girl!

"Have you got your phone with you?" Mum questioned as I began to walk towards the hallway.

I stick my thumb up straight in the air as I exit my living room, entering towards the hallway where the front door is.

The hallway is dark and eerie which sent chills down my spine. Since I have a very vivid imagination, every horror movie ever has flashed in front of my eyes as I near the door which is in a dark shadowed abyss.

The demons from those horrors to be more specific are able to trick my eyes into seeing what's in my mind. Sometimes it's good to have such a clear imagination, then sometimes it's bad.

I quickly run to the front door and open it with a quick force before rushing out. Just pure fear running through me.

As childish and stupid as it seems, its a terrifying thing when you can see something so clearly because ur head likes to play tricks on you. You start to believe what your seeing is somewhat real.

I pulled the door closed then start walking down the pathway of the front garden. I pass a pretty willow tree which I remember playing in as a kid. That tree left me good memories.

I hear my phone ring as sits snug in my back pocket. I'm quick to answer as I see Maya's name on the very bright screen.

"Hello"

"Hey babe I'm literally five minutes away" Maya said with excitement.

"I've already left the house so keep walking and we'll meet in the street. Where exactly are you? Near the corner I'm presuming?" I start walking down the street as I bombard Maya with questions.

We keep speaking on the phone until we meet up precisely two minutes after we answer. Maya was dressed in a pretty blue jean jacket with a black tank top and black jeans. Her blonde curly hair flows to just the bottom of her back and her face is a nice warm peach tone.