Chapter~4

~🌙~

T H E  A U T U M N  W I N D had began to blow through the air, causing an unknown scent to linger. I sat up and thoroughly checked the area around me.

A large shadow was standing stiffly, just in front of the tree line at the edge of the grass. I pulled a face, almost a disgusted look at the figure.

I pulled myself up from the ground fast, keeping eye contact with the black figure in front of me. "Creepy" I whisper to myself.

It was creepy to be fair, this thing which I'm assuming is a man is just watching me from the shadows.

The wind blew again more bitter and fiercely making me shiver due to my shit choice in clothing. I mean I wasn't planning on leaving the house so technically this is my parents fault.

The figure suddenly starting moving towards me in a not so slow way. My eyes widen, goosebumps cover my skin, my long hair trying to fly away with the wind behind me.

I won't deny the fear that took over, but was then suppressed by the adrenaline flowing through me. I couldn't be more thankful in that moment at my physique and strong mind which I know will get me out of this situation in the off chance I have to fight for my life.

As the man came closer the easier it was to see him. The first thing I noticed was his piercing blue eyes, so light they looked almost white. His dark ashy grey hair which was slightly long at the top as I could see it was slicked back.

He stopped not too far before me, staring at my face so intensely. I looked up at the sky for a slight second as I became nervous and embarrassed.

I'm not good at eye contact, or awkward staring. I'm just too shy for that kind of thing, especially with a guy. A godly looking guy.

I couldn't deny he was a beautiful specimen, sculpted by the heavens themselves. I'm not one for gawking at good looking men however, he wasn't just good looking no that would be an understatement.

I look back at him and see he has come even closer so our chests are almost touching. I gasp at the closeness of us both.

"Whoa! excuse me" I take a step back.

Mr man looks at me confused tilting his head to the side in a cute way like a puppy.

"Not to sound rude but why were you just staring at me earlier? you looked kinda scary" I ask him. He chuckles and pushes a few strands of hair from his face.

"Don't you feel it?" He questions. I look at him in confusion.

"I'm not sure what your talking about to be honest, what am I suppose to be feeling right now?" I look at him waiting for an answer.

He moves closer to me again so our chests are right up against each other. My breath hitches, i suddenly feel a hot flush come upon my face.

The man touches my hand, a feeling of electricity flows through our skin to skin contact. Which only means one thing.

"We're mates aren't we?" I sigh and move my hand away slowly.  He gives me an expression which I'm not too entirely sure of. Confusion? hurt? disappointment?