EXTRA

This is in no way related to the actual story! Please take your time to read each paragraph

Please also read with caution, mentions of thoughts of suicide and self harm

Back to EXTRA

"Time to finally relax!" You walked to your bed and looked to your phone, unplugging it to see what Wattpad had to offer. You lied down on your side on your bed, unlocking your phone and tapping on the Wattpad app.

"What has been updated..." You scrolled through your notification page.

Butterfl3 updated "Blind" Kimetsu No Yaiba x Male! Reader- Photo

"Let's see the next chapter!" You tapped on the chapter, the chapter slowly loading. "This is taking forever..." You thought exhaustedly.

You sighed and shut your eyes in impatience, "Shutting my eyes for a moment wont hurt..."

Timeskip

Your eyes slowly opened, blinking slowly, seeing your phone shut off, still in your hand.

You checked the time, "10:00" making you groan.

"How long have I been asleep?" You sighed, "My head hurts..." You rubbed your head and sat up, leaning on the headboard of your bed.

"At least the chapter is done loading!" You unlocked your phone and the next chapter was finally loaded.

Your eyes quickly scanned each word, waiting to see what would become of (Y/n) in this chapter.

You finished the chapter, feeling happy and sad at the same time.

As soon as you finished the chapter however, you heard yelling from within the house.

Your parents were at it again, as you grabbed your headphones and put them in, trying to drown out your worries.

Thoughts seeped into your mind, you unable to ignore it.

You turned on a sad song to try and make yourself cry, or feel anything at this point. You entire room was black, your eyes barely able to make out what was within it.

The music wasn't doing anything, you felt numb...why was life so repetitive?

You couldn't hardly go out anymore, either from your social battery being dead, or you no longer had anyone to go out with.

"I wish this pandemic never happened." You muttered, thinking of the friends you lost or could've made instead of being cramped at home.

Life felt hopeless, like nothing was going to change, yet all you wanted was change. You wanted your life to change, you wanted things to get better. You didn't want to wait for it, you wanted it now...but at the same time, you couldn't get yourself to change.

You had bad thoughts, thinking of the many ways to end the endless void in you, possibly fill it with something...perhaps pain would help fill this void...

You turned to look at the pills resting on your dresser, or perhaps the razor in your bathroom was the way to go...

"No dont do it, killing yourself is never the answer...it is a long term solution to a short term problem...and it never ends pain, it passes it to someone else."

A voice flickered throughout your mind, but you swore you could hear it like it was right next to your ear.

"But life is never ending...I feel numb..." You whispered to the black abyss, hoping this voice you were hearing would miraculously hear you. "No one would care if I'm gone..."