Chapter 14

14

It's been days since Ethan started to ignore me and I don't know the reason, I tried to talk to him but he's just not listening to me, AT ALL!

This is so frustrating, I didn't do anything wrong, i'm sure of it, so why would he ignore me all of the sudden? After our trip in the beach? Why? Is it because I forced him to go to the water?

Ang gulo, hindi ko na alam, bakit bigla siyang naging ganon, don't tell me hindi niya na ako gusto? It's just a short time thing?

I sighed and buried my face into the table. I'm at one of Hee's cafe to relax, it's the one that's near the school, but Hee is still out for business trip so he's not here to entertain or annoy me.

It's just our lunch break so I didn't hang out for long, I take out a slice of chocolate cake and lemonade then bumalik na ako sa school.

I walked past Ethan's room and he's not there so I excused myself and put the food into his desk with a sorry note. I really want to know what's wrong, I don't like what he's doing.

We confessed to each other for what? To already be apart? How could he? I will not let him walk away that fast, I better know what's happening and fix it.

"Hey Ethan! Talk to me!" I am shouting just to make him stop pero nagtuloy-tuloy lang siya papuntang parking lot so I have no choice but to walk faster and stop infront of him but he just walked past into my side.

Out of anger, I suddenly threw my pencil case to him, that made him stop for sure. He looked at me with sharp eyes, so I did too.

"I told you to stop right? Why aren't you talking to me? Don't give me the silent treatment!" I was walking towards him, but he's just staring at me. "I didn't confess just to be ignored like this, you're the first one to like me right? So, why am I the one who's chasing?!" my eyebrows are furrowed, i'm so irritated.

"You didn't know what you did? Then why bother saying sorry?" he asked and that made me more furious. Can he be more prideful!?

"I was saying sorry even though I didn't know what I did, because I clearly know that I didn't do anything! Be thankful I even apologize!" he laughed and I feel like my veins popping out in my head. What's so funny with that?

"I don't know, I thought you ran back to Leo? Already catch feelings for him huh? Don't deny it Sky, I saw you two" he was smirking, trying to tease me in a way and I stared at him, processing what information he just said, then... I burst out laughing that made him furrowed his eyebrows. "Nothing is funny, What are you gonna feel when the love of your life is being taken away by someone huh? You know how much I adore you, if you feel wrong, tell me, I don't want you to go somewhere" he said with a stern tone.

I didn't that he was jealous with Leo, he must have been saw us hugging, I didn't know it's such a big deal to him but I'll keep that in mind to not do the same mistakes.

"Yes, I know, but you're just too cute" he was surprised with my response and clicked his tongue and looked away. "If me and Leo hugging, is what you saw, you're completely wrong, whatever thoughts came into your mind, i'm just simply comforting him because he had problem with his own love life Ethan, and besides 'ran back to him'? As far as I know, I only ran to you, I never once ran to Leo, if your friends needs your comfort and company, you would do it right? That's what I did, you know what happened to me, I don't wanna hurt more people because of my selfishness" I sighed. "Don't worry about Leo, I don't like him, I confessed to you for a reason" I held his hands. "Do not ever give me the silent treatment again Ethan, it's not funny."

He was a but embarrassed about the situation, I can tell, he was looking away but eventually looks at me then he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask what really is the situation, I'm very sorry, it won't happen again" he squeezed my hands and smiles. "But, I don't want you to see hugging Leo like that, or don't do that at all, except for...me and your... brother" he looked away from embarrassment, I chuckles.