Chapter 1: Heist Break

Me and Dru spent a lot of time together doing heists and chasing moments for the past three years. One thing we stole the Empire State Building using a  Shrink Ray with the help of Gru since, yes. He goes finally in our side, but Lucy caught us and we chased together like crazy! And the news, we got the Taj Mahal and got the real Lady Liberty statue from New York by Gru, and Dru and I are officially lovers plus being his best friend for life. 

    One day, when Dru, Gru and me doing another heist on stealing the second largest diamond in the world, the Culinian Diamond and we successfully stole it  from the museum. Unfortunately, the police noticed us and we quickly escaped.

"Dru! We gotta get that diamond quickly!" I shouted.

"I got it! I'm on my way!" Dru said as he got the diamond, then he climbs quickly to the root using a rope while the police almost captured him.

"Come on! We have no time to loose!" Gru said to us.

We ran together and we got safely hidden through using the camouflage mode of our villain suits in the sidewalk at the side of the museum. Luckily the police never noticed us again with the diamond until I heard someone screaming for help, and there's this young girl with the purple outfit and she was kidnapped by the kidnappers to put her inside the black van next to our camouflaged villain wheels. She fell something on the ground while she is struggling herself and they left. Gru noticed me and said,

"Jel, what are you looking at?"

I didn't pay attention to him until he tapped me and said,

"Jelou? Jelou!" 

I looked at him and he said,

"Can you please pay attention?"

"Oh, sorry. I was looking around the area if we can finally escape here and bring the diamond home." I said.

"Okay. I think the police left so we gotta go, now."

So, we slowly ran and I took the paper and we ride back in our vehicle to go back at Dru's Mansion.

  We are now back and we go to Dru's lair to put the diamond to safety, while me who is looking at the paper and got confused on what is written. Dru approached me and said,

"Hey Jel, what are you reading?"

"I don't know... I think this is a kind of a strange riddle that is written..." I said in a confused tone.

"Okay, let me read it..."

So he took the paper and read those words in the paper that says:

"Light and dark, cold and warm,

Two of you will not be harmed, 

On a pile of shooting stars be warned, 

Tomorrow you rise, you'll both be alarmed."

"Wait, this is a kind of strange words are in there." He said. 

"I know right? I mean, I don't think that girl can write such things as that." I said.

"A girl you say, eh?" Gru said as he heard our conversation. 

"Yes, I saw a girl who is kidnapped and left this paper." I said to him.

"Oh, I see. I think that's the reason why you didn't respond me when I called you, haven't you?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Eh... Not in that mood, Gru! Seriously, I looked at the area in that moment before that..." I nervously said.

"Y-Yes... Jelou's right, so you don't have to raise your tone to her. Relax." Dru said to his twin brother.

"Alright, but next time you gotta pay attention to me, okay?" Gru said to me.

"Okay. Anyway, today is supposed to have a meteor shower, and I'm so excited to watch it! So, double date night?" I said to the twins.

"Sure!" Dru said in eager. Gru is also agreed at my suggestion to him and for his wife, Lucy.

"Okay! Let's go back at the mansion to get dressed for tonight." I said to them again.