Chapter 9: Escape Plan

Hi again guys! You all guys miss me on narrating this chapter again, don't you? Well, I'll be glad! I'm going to tell you now  about this part where my best friend / girlfriend is planning something on escaping the enslaved girl named Maria Thompson as mentioned by the original narrator, which Kevin saw her yesterday. And escaping away the evil Montero family where they are still busy on the special ball they prepared for tonight. Okay readers, let's start!

Dru's POV

      Morning, and today is supposed to be the preparation for the ball that the Montero family prepared for the night. Yasmin; Jelou's half sister of hers, came into our rooms to wake us up. Well, I can barely knew her name though.

"Good morning, Drucelle, Jerome and Kevin! Rise and shine!" She said.

Jelou yawned and said to her,

"Oh... Good morning, Yasmin." 

"Nice sleep you guys having."

"Uh... Not really, because Jel-- I-I mean Jerome had a bad nightmare last night so, he doesn't look okay." I said.

"Really? Well, I leave you guys for a minute to get you some breakfast and I'll bring your suits and dresses here. I'll be right back!" She said.

"Okay!" I said.

She then closed the door and I said to Jelou who is thinking about something.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?"

"I'm having a plan." She said.

    Night time came and the ball is starting. Yasmin finally gave us the formal suits and a dress for us when somehow I realized it is the similar suits that is on our dream with Jelou before and thought it came up... real. I picked the pinkish crimson red gown and she picked up the white suit too. Then we wore it together as if I know how to dress myself in my female body. We also fix each other's clothes to make it look better, but she's kinda perverted enough when she tried to fix mine.

"Jel, there's nothing to fear of. Don't get too perverted." I said to her.

"Uh... okay." She said in an annoyed tone.

Then we all came out in our rooms, carrying up with her plan to escape the said girl in the mansion. We also acted like normal men and women who also participated at the ball. Don Montero is all dressed in a black suit but in a decent looking onto us and said;

"Welcome to the ball, mis compadres. So good to see you again."

"Also to you, Don Montero." I said to him.

"Well, Drucelle. You look so beautiful today." He said as he picked my hand and kissed it.

"Ew... Gross." Jelou said in her thoughts with a disgusted look.

"Anyways, have fun. I better go for some things to do so." 

And so as Don Montero leaves, the orchestra started the music and that's the time we proceeded her plan. Me and Jelou walked forward to distract the crowd through a romantic dance. She then lends my hand as we started to dance. I felt the feeling when she stares at me, I felt her fiery dark brown eyes is flowing somewhere in my veins, the desire in her heart and mind, and the love that beats through my heart. After we danced together and the music stops, Jelou said to me;

"Okay, now where's Gru and Kevin?"

"We're here." Gru said.

"Good. I know the way throughout the mansion and we go to the dungeon where we can find the girl that Kevin mentioned yesterday. Dru and Lucy should stay here for lookout until Stuart and Mel brought our things out. We'll find our hideout in the village not so far away from here to my another plan on stealing back the Sunset Ruby. Get it?" She commanded.

"Got it." We all said.

"Great! Now, if Stuart and Mel comes out with our things, that's your cue."

"Okay." Lucy and I both said.

Then we proceed to our main objective; Operation: Jailbreak.

   In Jelou, Gru and Kevin's situation, they are sneaking in inside the dungeon. It was so dim and silent until Kevin found a piece of wood which they used it as a torch to light the way in. When they finally reached the area where they found the enslaved girl in chains.

"Gru! Jelou! Par aqui ya!" Kevin called them. 

They hurried in and they saw the girl was badly wounded and injured.

"A-ah... A-Are you... going to help... me?" She asked.

"Yes, we are going to help you." Jelou said.

"No problemos, no te vamos a hacer daño. Esta bien." Kevin said to her as Jelou goes inside to slowly cut the chains on the girl's arms and legs. Then he lends his hand and slowly brings her out.

"Are you okay, kid?" Gru said to the girl.

She looks up and said,

"N-Not really, sir. But thank you for setting me free."

"No problem, but we don't have much time. We gotta get out of here now." 

   In our situation with Lucy, While we are busy doing our lookout, Stuart and Mel finally brought our things out. But such a bad timing, the twins Julian and Julio spotted them.

"Where are you guys going?" Julian said to them.

"Uh... Yo no se?" Mel said as the twins almost captured them.

"Aaaahhh! Caramba!!!" Stuart yelled out.

We saw them running downstairs while Julio is chasing them with a gun causing it to shoot them out. Luckily the minions didn't get hit but the crowd got panicked by the sound of gunshots.

"Code red! Code red! We're in trouble!" I shouted to Lucy.

We rushed out to the minions to rescue them with our things and go after Gru, Kevin and Jelou.

  So guys, that's it! Wonder what is going to be happening next? Well, thanks for reading this chapter yet Lucy and I need to rescue the minions and the rest of the guys to get ourselves escaped so, see you on the next chapter! Bye!