Chapter 11: The Leader's Rage

Back at the mansion, when Don Montero knew about Julian's death, he was enraged and started to wreck everything in his table. 

"How did the heck possibly killed Julian, you filthy imbeciles?! This is very useless!" He yelled.

Meanwhile, Julio is crying in his bedroom with Yasmin comforting him while the other clansmen are still in Don Montero's office, stood quiet on his rage.

"Can you explain me all this?"he said.

"Um, Don Montero, don't make it so much worse but, our visitors are gone with the slave." said one of the clansmen.

"WHAT?!" he shouted as he tossed up the table through the wall. 

"Can't you just capture them?! You... You all stupid idiots, son of a bat-winged imbeciles didn't know how to guard that girl?!" he added.

"We tried but, they are also quick enough to catch them." the other clansmen said.

"Shut up! Didn't I give you the permission to speak?"

"N-No, sir."

"Well then. I need you to capture one of those persons including the slave. Make sure you will bring them here alive, understood?"

"Yes, sir!" All of the clansmen said while Don Montero picked two of them randomly to aid on his plan.

     In Julio's room,

"Ah! Curse them! I will never forgive on someone who killed my brother!" he said.

"Calm down, Julio. We will avenge him soon enough." Yasmin said.

After that, she thought on someone familiarized her in terms of our fighting skills is similar on my skill. She then suspected me inside Dru's body thinking it as a disguise identity. Then she approaches to Don Montero about her suspicions.

"Grandpa, can I tell you something important?"

"On what now, Yasmin?" He said in an angry tone.

"I might suspecting about two of our visitors are just hiding their own identity. It's going to be some thing that goes very strange between them. And besides, I don't think they might bring us down."

"Wait, you got also a point. But first, I'm going to make sure that our slave is caught once again, including one of our visitors. I have a strong feeling that it must be your half sister inside a man's body. Which means, someone switched their bodies in an unknown cause."

"I never knew about that, grandpa."

"But I must give you a mission with you and Julio together with the two clansmen to capture them. Make sure you won't ever fail me."

"I assure that, grandpa."

And she walks away with Julio and the two chosen clansmen to start searching for us.