Chapter 10: The Crimsons

In our situation with me, Gru and Kevin, we quickly ran upstairs with the enslaved girl in this mansion. I can even figured it out that she is also the girl I saw who was kidnapped on our diamond heist a few days ago. Then she said to me,

"You must be Jelou Crimson, 'am I right?"

"Yes, I am. Wait, how do you know my name?" I asked her.

"Well, you saw me in your dream yesterday yet I can know your name through your mind." she replied.

"Wow, that's strange." Gru said.

We continued running to the hallway until the clan members came to seize us after seeing the girl escaped.

"They're letting the slave escaped!" said one of them.

"Get them!" said the other.

We're now getting surrounded by the enemies, we let the girl on guard and I asked her,

"Hey, what's your name by the way?"

"My name is Maria. Maria Thompson. " She said as I gave her the knife behind her.

"Do you know how to fight, Maria?"

"A little."

"That's good. Guard yourself!"

Then we started to fight out against the clan members who wants to seize us.

      In Dru and Lucy's situation, they finally rescued Stuart and Mel from the vicious twins. Dru shot Julian with a gun and they're going away leaving his dead body behind. 

"Now, where did Jelou and the others came up so long?" He asked.

"We must go there immediately!" Lucy said.

Then goes into the hallway where me, Gru, Kevin and Maria are fighting the clan members and Dru shot them. I looked around him and said to us,

"Guys! Let's get out of here quickly!"

And we all ran away outside the mansion and into the woods where we can temporarily looking for our hideout to my next plan.

    It was almost midnight and the moon is still shining, we prepared our things together with our bonfire lights in the cold winter. Maria sat into the bonfire covered herself in a blanket and Kevin walks in with two soups in his hand towards her. He was kinda nervous to her so because yes, he's in love with her like he told me and Dru before.

 "Uh, bello..." he awkwardly said, blushing.

Maria looked at him and greeted, 

"Oh, hello."

"Sopas, para tu." 

He gave the other soup to her and received it. She thanked him then Kevin said,

"Um, bueno... Soy Kevin. Eres Maria, no?"

"Yes. Nice to meet you, Kevin." she said.

"Ako pud."

I walked in and sat next to Maria to talk why she is being kidnapped and how did she knew about my real family. Then she explained to me this,

"The Crimson family are the most powerful royalty leaders in the history of the world. But they are also good persons in terms of leading the village which is I once lived here before. But when the Montero Clan came, the village was on fire, full of chaos, many women are getting raped, and more people getting slaughtered by the start of their reign. I did discovered one of their vicious plan on getting the Sunset Ruby and getting you killed as the last living Crimson to stop them."

"For I know, They going to eradicate my family legacy by stealing that ruby that my dad used to keep it to me. I did forgot to brought it for a long time, yet I also not to mention my half sister on leaving her behind." I said in a serious tone.

"And for that thought, my parents also got killed when I was kidnapped by those persons... And they tortured me forcing to tell away what I knew about their plan against you."

When I see her sobbing in fear, Kevin then comforts her and said, 

"Na, na, calmese, anda di pihak kami, wala hacerte daño. "

"Yes, and we can trust you anyway as our friend." I said to her. 

She then slightly smiles at us until Lucy approached us and said,

"You guys done on the soup dinner?"

"Yes." We all said.

"So, Maria, tomorrow I've got something to give you since you have no proper clothes to wear with and, we gotta remove those cuffs now. It seems you got yourself hurt already."

"Thank you, Lucy." she replied.

Then she removed the chain cuffs on Maria's arms and legs and we let ourselves rest in our temporary tents for tomorrow.