Chapter 3: Switched

After that moment, we go back to the mansion and we got ourselves to rest. And in that night, I'm dreaming something again, with my pinkish-crimson red dress and a tiara crown but in a different scene. I was walking in calm winter and it was almost sunrise. The snow is falling slowly, I got myself a bit cold when I walked around, until I found a unique snowflake slowly falling above me. I tried to catch it, but it sparks a pink light that makes me cover my eyes until I woke up from that dream. I never realized that my body changed, my hair got so short, my chest are getting more flat, and I'm wearing Dru's sleepwear. I did also noticed that my nose is getting longer, and somewhat my voice sounds like Dru, and I can hear my own moan beside me. 

"Oh no, what the heck is happening to me?!" I said in my thoughts in shock, while Dru didn't noticed himself also changed. So he moaned up and touched my own chest,

"Oh... What the he-- Huh? W-Why is my chest are so soft?" He said as he also noticed that his hair gets longer and his nose gone missing literally. Then we looked into each other and screamed in shock, that me and him switched our bodies!

 Then we looked into each other and screamed in shock, that me and him switched our bodies!

 I cried and said, 

"No!!! Why am I in Dru's body?!"

When Dru realized that he's inside my body, he said in his surprise,

"E-Eh?! What the heck is happening to me?!"

"Now you asked me that again... YOU ARE IN MY BODY, YOU IDIOT!!!" 

"Wait, what?! How could this be?!"

"Is that obvious?!" 

We got silenced for a while and I asked him again since I heard him moaning in my own body,

"Hey, did you ever touched my chest when you woke up, huh?"

"And did you ever touched my private part, don't you?" he asked me back.

I got my face fully crimson as he asked that, I said to him in embarrassment,

"A--- Why you... You're definitely such a pervert!"

"Hey! So I'm now the pervert?!" he asked while he touched my chest again.

I got so red that I could really kill him right in this minute. In my rage, I attacked him outside the bed when Lucy opened the door.

 In my rage, I attacked him outside the bed when Lucy opened the door