Chapter 13: Maria's Warning

I did realized about what Gru said to
the girls on the phone makes me so
embarrassed. I pulled my hoodie up
and tucked my head inside because I'm so red that I can't show my face at all.

"Uh, what's wrong with Jelou?" Maria asked

"Well, she is actually getting red whenever she heard things about Dru and her." Lucy said.

"Oh, I didn't know about that."

"Jelou? You okay now?" Gru said.

I quickly removed my hood and said to him, stuttering,

"Ah... I- I'm okay... I'm totally fine. Don't mind me."

Dru chuckled a little and said to me in a seductive tone,

"You're funny. You look like you're up to something on me."

I stood up and exclaimed,

"Eh... N-No! No I don't! C-Can you stop thinking about that?!"

Then he goes towards me and I walked backwards until he corners me up into the wall.

"Uh...Dru? D-Dru, what are you doing?" I said as I started to breathe heavily.

He smirks then smiles maliciously at me and said,

"I'll make a man out of you."

Once I got myself so scared and perverted, I gasped out without saying a word but I said in my thoughts while closing my eyes,

"Guys, help... This isn't the best time to do this intimate stuff yet!"

Until Gru said to his twin,

"Dru, will you stop that? This isn't time for lovey-dovey!"

After that, I faint myself in front of Dru. But because of his body's weight, he can't carry much longer so he also fell down on the floor.

"Ay, yay, yay..." Kevin said to himself.

"Ow... I didn't know that my body was so heavy enough to carry... Help me out, please?" Dru said while struggling.

"Ugh, that idiot."

In that moment, Maria thought about something terrible is going to happen so she said,

"Guys, can I speak out?"

"Okay, dear. What's the matter?" Lucy asked.

"Can I have some paper and pen?"

Then Gru give her a pen and paper to write, then she wrote something and said,

"Only Jelou and Dru can read that aloud. Since they're the ones who read the note first when I was getting kidnapped and they both switched their bodies, it means only them can do that."

"But the problem is, Jelou was still unconscious." Gru said.

"No, she's now awake."

"Oh."

I got up on the floor with my head hurts, I said to Maria,

"Oh... Is there any problem?"

"Well, let us read that."Dru said as he picked up the paper and we both read it that says;

'Both of you must be in trust

A quest to solve, a time to thrust,

But when one of you fell from lust,

It means you have to clean your dust.'

"Maria, what do you mean by this?" I said.

Then she said to us,

"I want you to be warned about this because I can see that one of you will be tempted by other man or a woman and, I don't want you two will break apart. The second thing is your half sister is going to hunt us down and that includes... Me."

"Oh no, that's terrible." Dru said.

"I guess we need ourselves in double guard. Since we three are capable in danger , I need all of you to stay stealth and stay alert as much as possible. Plus, like I said, I still have my plan to steal back the Sunset Ruby against the Montero family." I said to them.

Then I decided to divide ourselves in groups whenever we go outside our hideout. Whether we are eight in one group, I said to them,

"In our grouping, Dru should be with Lucy and Stuart, Maria should be with Gru and Kevin, and I would be with Mel."

"Whoa, whoa, hold on, Jelou. I thought we should be together, but I doubt if one of us will break our relationship apart." Dru said, worried.

"Promise me, it's not gonna be possible. I know you can count on me too." I said to him.

"Hmm, I guess so. But I know you can trust me, right?"

"Why yes. Really, this is for the sake of our safety and, that's for our own way to make ourselves safe. Plus bringing ourselves back to normal."

"Okay."

Then he smiled me slightly and said,

"Jel, can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it, Dru?"

The only favor he did was to kiss me on the lips in a slight way and I was flustered by the way he did it."

I would like to tell you when we go back to normal." He said.

"I will." I said as I smiled to him back.