Chapter 16: Jelou in Danger

Hey readers! It's me Gru! One wonder on my wife and Mel is back but Jelou and my twin brother Dru is still missing and I don't seem to know if the ruby is taken back or not. Huh... Lots of questions. But guys, I'm gonna make sure that both of them came back to our hideout and no one's going something messy again. So here we go, let's start the chapter!

Gru's POV

  While me and the crew are staying here at our hideout, when Lucy and Mel arrived back.

"Ah, thank goodness you came back safe with the ruby- wait, where are Dru and Jelou?" Maria said.

"Did those guys going after you?" I said to Mel.

"Jelou dijo que tenía que encontrar a Dru. Perché se n'è andato, e esperar to roba le ruby"  He said.

"Dru is lost?!" Maria exclaimed.

"Whoa whoa speta speta. Maria, No poi ka su, ta sama bien" Mel said to her.

"Okay." She said.

In the meantime, Kevin spotted Dru towards me, looking that he's crying and walked slowly. Me and Lucy goes towards him and took him inside to talk about what happened.

"Dru, tell me the truth, what's going on?" I said to him in concern.

"I'm so sorry brother... I-I left her behind... It's all my fault that I... Cheated... Her. I'm really sorry..." 

"Oh no... Po ka re ella...?" Kevin said in his thoughts.

"I hope she's not in danger." Maria said.

Meanwhile, in Jelou's situation, she was all alone walking back to our hideout and all of the sudden, someone knocked her down unconscious, brought her to the mansion where she is being hanged in a dark room with chains in her arms and legs. She eventually got awake by the blaring sound as Don Montero, Yasmin and Julio looking in front of her in a glass window sinisterly.

"Welcome back, Jerome. Or should I say... Jelou Crimson." Don Montero said.

She gasped in shock, knowing that he knew about her and Dru's secret identity, even though she's in my brother's body. She groaned out;

"What do you want from me, Don Montero? You're glad that you catched me tho..." 

"Yes, my dear. I was wondering if we should take back once was yours, including your half sister, and to your love of your life?" He said.

"I always knew you did this on purpose. You even making me fooled out of thing to get whatever you wanted, you son of a dirty bas-" 

Julio tapped the button to tase her with tasers around her neck as she screamed in pain.

"Enough! Didn't you realize that you're the all time favorite of dad as well as ruining our family apart?" Yasmin said.

"Maybe you should realize that you are loved by him too, and I'm scared about leaving you here, but you should've escaped with me, instead staying here with this ungrateful old man that is considered to be our step-grandfather!"

"Jelou, you're too late because she's on our side now." Julio said.

"You forgot that I got back the ruby from your pocket and I'm going to send more of my clansmen to take back my slave. I also put a tracker on her too. Say your prayers, my dear. Because we're going to eradicate you." Don Montero said as they closed the glass window leaving her terrified.

"No, no, no! You can't do this! NO!" 

Meanwhile in our hideout, we noticed that Maria is trembling because she think of something terrible to happen.

"Jelou's in danger. We all must find a way to save her immediately."

But Dru said sadly, stopping her from talking.

"Don't mind her, she deserves being alone..." 

"What?! Jelou is your girlfriend! And most of all she's our best friend too!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but... I don't think she can trust me again. Because of what I did I left her alone."

Disappointed and angry on what my brother uttered, I walked back and I punched his face.

"Gru, stop it!" Lucy said as she struggles to stopped me.

"Alright, that's it! You're stupid enough to leaving someone behind you, now I must do the same to you." I said to him, confronting him about what he did to Jelou.

"But Gru..." He whimpered.

"Don't be so dumb, Dru! Jelou needs our help!" 

He let out a big sigh and looks down, thinking that he's blaming himself.

"Look, brother. I know she felt betrayed on what you did to her, but I know she can trust you again. Trust me." I said.

"I'm sorry brother... But I can't."

Maria goes to him and said, 

"Dru, no matter what Jelou told you, that doesn't mean that she hates you. She can still forgive you after that. Your heartbreak must be fixed by trust."

"And in the name of trust, there is love! You must do it, Dru!" Lucy said to him.

The Minions cheers him too along with us. 

"Huh, okay then. I should try." Dru said while wiping his tears.

We all cheered up with Joy as we encourage Dru to trust Jelou again so we can save her and fight against the Montero Family Clan.

"That's the spirit, brother. " I said as I tapped his shoulder.

  Dru is back in motivation to trust our very best friend who is currently in trouble right now, but we can find a way to save her. So guys, I think there's no more interruptions to stop me, yet-

Dru: Brother? Who are you talking to?

Gru: Uh... Nothing. Just go and prepare something.

Dru: Okay, nice, nice. (Showing thumbs up)

 Again, thanks for reading this chapter yet I'm gonna go preparing ourselves to save Jelou from those Monteros. See you there and goodbye!