Chapter 18: Forgive and Forget

As the kidnappers brought Maria back to the mansion while me hanging upside down, I saw her struggling again and somehow, one of them accidentally stepped the taser remote as I tased myself again.

"Ugh... Ow..." I groaned out as if I was suddenly struck by lightning. But this time, I heard something clanging on the pipes until Kevin pops out to make myself escaped. 

"Kevin! You came!" I said in eager.

Then he climbed up to my body to remove the chains on my legs, and I got my head dizzy after I got myself upside down for about more than 1 hour.

"Hey Jelou, tu le okey?" Kevin said.

"Ah... I'm... Fine." I said as I struggled myself to stand up, feeling dizzy.

"Phew. Che pachi porana."

And so, someone unlocked the door and it was Dru who opened it. I turned my back on him because I'm kinda angry at him, yet I felt guilty for hurting his feelings.

"Why are you here?" I said in a serious tone.

"I came here to save you." He said 

Well, I did turned around and apologized,

"Dru... I'm sorry. I-I never meant to-"

He goes towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Jelou! I'm so glad you're still alive." He said softly.

"Seriously, I never meant to hurt your feelings... I just carried away though, I'm so jealous." I said  to him after we hugged each other.

"It's okay, Jel. I'm sorry too for giving up on you and easily got tempted. The truth is, I still love you." He said.

"And I still trust you."

After a little talk, Kevin said to us;

"Uh... Buddies? Puede na?" 

Dru looked down and said;

"Oh yeah, right. We gotta save Maria too." 

"But guys, do you mind?" I said to them while pointing to the tasing collar around my neck.

"Okay, me le do it." Kevin said as he removed it.

We ran out to escape ourselves but we're blocked by some of the clan members.

"Oh no you don't!" Said one of them.

We figured out that they're also many of them, we slowly stepped backwards as Dru said to me, reminding the thing when we first met and our first training session.

"Hey Jelou, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" 

"Why sure! Let's beat them up." I said in a fierce way possible. 

We then started to fight them all around in this room and I started punching and beating the heck out of them while the others are doing the same on the brawl. I grabbed two guns then I tossed the other one to Dru.

"Dru, catch!" I shouted.

He catched the gun and we both firing up every single bullet until it's all clear. 

"Okay! Tara tropa!" Kevin said as we all escaped the room.

As we continued running, I said to Dru;

"Thanks for reminding me that." 

"That was quite fun tho. And it's my pleasure to have that memory anyway." He said.

"Yeah, me too." 

And we're on our way to meet up Gru and the rest of the crew with the help of my good Minion best friend, Kevin, on his plan to save Maria again and to grab the Sunset Ruby back.