Chapter 4: The Vicious Monteros

In the mansion where a family of royalty villains known as the Montero Clan; a family of pure viciousness and greed where my half sister Yasmin was there. The leader of the clan plus being my evil step-grandfather; Aries Montero, calls the two boys revealed as my step cousins who are twins; Julio and Julian, to bring the girl they kidnapped and brought into the mansion hall in front of him. The kidnapped girl known as Maria Thompson, a 17 year old girl who discovered the evil plan of the clan against the Crimsons; which is my real family, and goes in the city where she can hide herself from them. She can predict on what is in the future and she can create a little psychic actions even she wrote something on paper. One time she's brought in the hall, Aries spoke,

"Now look what we have here. A sweet little girl came into my territory to exploit my plan against my archenemy. Say, what have you know about our plan, dear?" 

Maria kept silent and never spoke a single word at him, only a gesture of anger and fear appeared in her face.

"Speak to him, you little runt!" Julio said as he spanked Maria's head.

She looked up to my ruthless step grandfather and said to him,

"I will never tell you anything." 

Aries got angry and slapped her face, forcing her to spoil out the plan to let the Crimsons not know about it. Still, Maria never spoke another word to him because she is the one who knows about what happened.

"I'll make a way to make you speak." He said.

Then he punched her face three times until Yasmin enters,

"Okay grandpa. What's this another trouble we're having? Another torture again?" She said.

"Oh, nothing my dear. I just wanted to teach this girl a lesson." Aries said.

"Or, maybe let's have her as our slave, shall we?" 

"No, not yet, Yasmin. Besides, I will hurt her unless she can tell her secret to us."

"Come on, although I can handle this girl to tell that to me. I can even tell you right away, it's a piece of cake." 

"Yasmin, you know the rules. As a leader, I can declare her as a slave or not."

"I know but, why won't you let me do it?" 

"Alright. If that's what you wanted to, dear. You are just like your mother, always persuading and that gives me a bad thing on me."

"Well, let's forget about that stupid past, grandpa. She is now died and I hate reminding of it with my half sister, Jelou. Ugh... Not to mention her."

"Well then. She's now yours as you wished."

When Maria heard it, her eyes widened in fear until Julio and Julian brought her into Yasmin's room to make her speak her secret to the clan.

"No! You can't do this to me!" She screamed as she jerks out.

  At Dru's mansion, I was sitting on the bed with my head down, thinking what could be their next strike.

"Oh no... What is going to be their plan again?" I said in my thoughts.