Chapter 5: The Half Sisters

When Lucy entered the bedroom door, she said to me,

"Jelou, are you okay?" 

I kept silent for a while until I said to myself,

"Yasmin..."

When she heard it, she said to me,

"Yasmin? Who is Yasmin?"

"My half... sister. She... She is there... staying with the Montero family..." I said as I shed a tear while thinking about her.

"Oh. I didn't know about that." Lucy sadly said.

So I told her my story eight years ago before I left my half sister in the mansion where I lived before.

  Five years before I met Dru, Yasmin is an innocent young girl. Before she came in with my real dad and my stepmother, our dad is so kind and such a good person while my stepmother is such a cruel woman. One day, he made me told me that one day, I became leading the people in this village near our mansion before and to make the Sunset Ruby safe which is the only treasure for our family legacy. Once my stepmother heard it, she was enraged and let Yasmin kept away from me. A dark moment when our dear dad was dead in a car accident, and I discovered how did my stepmother plan for it to get the ruby with the mansion through bringing the other members of her family (which are the Monteros). More trouble came when I saw the village on fire, people screaming and shouting for help, so I planned to get out of that mansion. I wanted to bring my half sister too but she refused because she was upset at me, blaming on our father's death, that's why I got off alone. I felt sorry about what I did to leave her alone, but later on I lived my life all alone in peace. Still that ruby is still there and I don't know if they finally stole it or not.

"I hope that Sunset Ruby is safe and bring it to the headquarters for custody, and for the sake of your family legacy, Jelou." Lucy said.

In the middle of our discussion, Gru and Dru came and slammed the door but the door is shut back to them. Dru opened it carefully and said,

"What did we just heard about? A ruby?! Why did you never told us, Jel?"

"Guys, calm down. She is scared, and she can't speak out again because of what you guys doing." Lucy said.

Gru punched Dru in the head but since he's inside my body, I felt that he punched my own head.

"Ow!" Dru said.

"Ouch... Careful with my dear head..." I said in my thoughts.

"Well anyways, I guess you can lead us to the Montero's mansion." Lucy said.

I kept silent in distress and said to them in a serious tone,

"N-no... I-I can't go back. It's too dangerous there and I'm afraid I can go back there again..."

"Well, we can help you. Don't worry, as long as you're in trouble, we're always here for you. And no one can separate our relationship between you and me." Dru said to comfort and encouraged me to make myself better. I felt confident again when ever he does that to me by my problems. So I said to Dru, Gru and Lucy,

"Thank you so much, guys. Well, I guess we had an another adventure for today, we're going to the Monteros' mansion to steal back the Crimsons' family treasure!" 

"Okay! Let's go then!" Lucy said.

"Here Jel. You can lead the way." Dru said.

And so the next day, we packed ourselves with our things to get ready for our new adventure.