11.

_____________

Bad mood.

Daylight was slowly draining away as the sun hid behind the clouds. Together, they headed into the hustle and bustle of town.

Kim Taehyung who had chosen to tag along with Jimin, regretted every bit of his decision. You see, the Prince was just as talkative as Taehyung who at the moment was in no mood to hear him speak.

Ugh. Every word he says is like a sqwak of a pelican. How annoying! Is this how others find me as well?

Although the town was lively, Taehyung's head still remained heavy with thoughts. His face bleak. It wasn't that he wanted to think of it rather the thought itself had engraved into his mind.

Jimin was continuously talking. "...I like this weather." He smiled brightly. When he got no reaction from the person next to him, he turned his focus on Taehyung. "Do you?"

Taehyung who had been spacing out, blinked. "Do I what?"

"Like the weather?" Jimin repeated.

"No." Taehyung responded flatly.

Noticing the a grim look on the ever so joyous Taehyung's face, Jimin who was fanning himself tilted his head to one side, wondering what he could do to make this person happy.

"Come now, don't look so upset." Jimin said with an assuring smile. "Here. I will fan you." He moved an inch closer to Taehyung and started fanning at his face.

Taehyung simply pushed his hands away.

"Fine." Jimin scoffed, sounding a bit hurt. He began fanning himself fiercely. "I want to let you know that I don't just fan for anyone."

Taehyung stayed mumb.

Jimin felt awkward. He wasn't used to gloomy Taehyung.

Just then, there was a loud shout from a shopkeeper in the distance. "Sweets! Sweets! Buy some sweets and smile!"

A big smile appeared on Jimin's face. Surely, eating something sweet would do the trick!

Confident of his theory, Jimin hurriedly took hold of Taehyung and ran to the sweet store. "Look!" He smiled gleefully, pointing at the variety of sweets. "How about we have some? You like them, don't you?"

A frown escaped Taehyung's lips. "I'm in no mood for sweets."

"Oh."

Then, Jimin heard another shopkeeper shout, "New fabric! Clothes for sale! Sale!"

This must be it! Grabbing the lifeless Taehyung, Jimin scurried over to the clothes stall. "See! Isn't this nice?" He asked, showing a piece of embroidered fabric to Taehyung.

Taehyung..."Meh."

Jimin grew annoyed. "You -"

"Ah! Young man, you must be shopping for your wife." The shopkeeper interrupted. "Look at this piece! This is sure to make your wife happy!"

Jimin chuckled. "I don't have a wife."

"Oh." The shopkeeper blinked, a bit apalled by the fact that a handsome man has no wife. Quickly, he looked over at where Taehyung stood. Then, with a teasing smile, the shopkeeper said, "Then, for a lover at least."

Blood rose to his cheeks. "I have no lover!" Jimin quickly informed. He grabbed Taehyung by his shoulders. "Let's go!"

"No lover he says when his eyes shows it all." The shopkeeper chuckled. "How shy."