15.

___________________

You Better Know.

Somehow, while laying underneath the shade, watching the changing colors of the sky, with the passing cool summer breeze carrying the scent of the flowers had managed to doze him off. When he awoke, the day had already turned into a chilly night.

The silver moon shone brilliantly high above in the cloudless vast sky, patterned with millions of stars lining in different variations. The moonlight illuminating his path as he hurried back to his room.

"Your Majesty, I'm here!" Out of breath, Taehyung announced his arrival as he bursted into the candle-lit room; only to find the room to be completely empty. There was not a single person in sight neither a voice could be heard.

All there was, was a set of piping-hot meal neatly arranged on the small table.

Kim Taehyung looked around with a searching gaze. "Looks like he isn't here. Hm. Let's just eat then!" He grinned enthusiastically. His mouth watering.
Plopping down on the soft cushion, he raised his spoon and began digging in. First, he ate a spoonful of rice, then some side-dishes, followed by some juicy, tender pork meat.

All the while as Taehyung pretended to be a famous Youtuber filming a Mukbang ASMR, there was a loud knock on the door. From the hallway, he heard a voice say, "Sir Taehyung?"

A smug smile appeared on Taehyung's face. 'Me? Sir? Heh heh heh. I like it.'
"Come in." Taehyung ordered with his mouth full of rice.

Head eunuch, Sehun, stepped inside. Reluctantly, he bowed to show respect.

Taehyung couldn't stop grinning at all, even his cheeks started to burn. In his mind, Oh Sehun had already slapped the grin right out of Taehyung's face.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" Taehyung scolded, playing the role of a strict superior.

"I apologize, Sir, but His Majesty asks for your presence."

"But I'm eating." Taehyung said flatly, putting a piece of fatty pork-rib in his mouth.

"His Majesty says it's urgent."

"Why does he want to see me?"

"I'm afraid only His majesty knows the reason why." Sehun stated bluntly.

Taehyung pouted.

"I insist you to hurry." Sehun begged.

Exhausted, Taehyung groaned. "Ugh! Fine!"

For the last time, he stuffed his mouth full, then grabbed some meat with his hands to eat on the way. Then he rose up from his seat and waved at Sehun, signaling him to lead the way.

***

After swallowing down the last piece of meat, he patted against his chest hardly, then let out a loud burp.

A crease formed between Oh Sehun's eyebrows. Disappointment flashing immensely in his pale face. He thought: 'This is the person the King adores?! Him? Really? Even kisaeng have better etiquette than him.'

As Taehyung dugged his ear with his pinky finger - all the while staring at the place in front of him - he uttered casually, "Um... Excuse me, what the actual fuck is going on?"

They were currently standing outside the King's private bath-house.

"Mind your language!" Sehun hissed.

"Sorry. Just calm down and answer me. I just want to know what business does the King have with me in his f***ing bathroom?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms across his chest.