14.

_____________________________

Is This A New Plot-Twist?

The next morning when the roosters crowed, the head eunuch - Oh Sehun, and a few servants marched towards the King's palace holding the King's hanbok, and a table set of breakfast for two.

Upon reaching the room, they paused outside the closed door.

"Your Majesty!" Oh Sehun called out in a clear voice. "Your Majesty, it's time to wake up." Then, he waited for the King to respond.

His loud booming voice woke Taehyung up. Yawning and stretching his limbs, Taehyung turned to look at the King who was still asleep like a log.

"Your Majesty." Taehyung called in a low tone. "The servants are here."

"Mn." Jungkook responded.

"Wake up, Your Majesty."

"..."

Taehyung frowned. He stood up, tidied his clothes and his hair before opening the door.

"Good morning!" Taehyung greeted with a pleasant smile. "The King is still asleep. He had a rough night. Is there something you want?"

"We are here to get the King dressed for the day." Oh Sehun informed.

"Can't he dress himself?"

"It is our duty to get dress the King." Oh Sehun insisted, sounding a bit offended.

"Alright." Taehyung shrugged. "Come on in then. The place is a bit messy but what can you expect from two hot-blooded guys, am I right." He laughed at his joke as he stepped aside to let the people in.

As soon as he entered, Sehun's attention fell on the empty bottles of wine and layers of inner garments sprawled across the floor. "Oh my...What a mess. It is like a pig sty. What exactly goes on in here? Could the rumors of him loving a man...No! It can't be!" He thought to himself as he placed the hanbok down while the servants set down the meal-set.

"Your Majesty, it's time to wake up." Sehun called softly.

"Go away!" Jungkook groaned.

"But, Your Majesty -" Sehun cowered in fear. "When it comes to duties, the King is very strict. But, today, he's even refusing to wake up. This is all because of him!" He shot death-glares at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled nervously. "Let me handle this." Confidently, he walked over to the King and shook him fiercely. "Wake up! WAKE UP! Are you really not going to listen?!"

He removed the blanket covers and - SLAP!

Taehyung's palm met Jungkook's butt cheek.

Having witnessed such a moment for the first time in history, Sehun and the rest of the servants were left stunned. Seeing such an act of boldness made them fear for their lives.

"Good heavens! You...!" Sehun gasped, pointing to Taehyung. His face went pale as if he might faint any minute. "You dare hit the ruler of this country...and...on the butt! How dare you! You will be hung for this!"

Taehyung panicked. "...Come on now. I didn't even hit him that hard."

Suddenly, the King spoke up. His hoarse voice sounding demanding. "Leave us."

Immediately, Oh Sehun and the servants ran out the room and closed the door shut behind. In their hearts, they were praying for Taehyung's life.

Jungkook sat up straight.