19. Swiss bliss

TW: slightly NSFW moments in this chapter!
Hope you enjoy!

The weeks in Switzerland went by in a flash. On their last day together, Joey had agreed to join Seb and Antti on their training morning before a late lunch organised by the Raikkonens.

Kimi had found out that Joey was staying with Seb late into her final week in the country and had organised a meal at his house and didn't take no for an answer.

Joey slipped into a pair of comfortable yoga trousers and a training top, she put her hair up in a bun and then joined the German and his trainer in the living room.

'For the love of God, please be kind.' she pleaded the Finn 'I haven't done much exercise in the past month.'

'Oh, I thought you guys had kept well busy' Antti said, cheekily, laughing at the pair blushing visibly.

'Not what I meant, for goodness sake!' Joey mumbled. 'Let's go... please'

After a quick stretching session, Joey followed the two men through a path in the nearby woods. She was surprised anyone could keep up with Antti, as she focused on breathing and surviving yet another steep slope that seemed like it wasn't even bothering the two ahead of her.

'How... much... left?' she tried to breathe in between every word.

'About halfway!' Antti shouted.

'Halfway? You must be joking' she moaned, slowing down to take a deep breath. Seb slowed down too, letting her catch up with him.

'I hate him' she said, completely out of breath. 'Liam was a lot nicer to me when we trained'

'It's ok, he's lying. We are almost there. Need any water?' Seb said, sweetly.

'No, thank you. If I drink I will throw up.' she exhaled sharply. 'Now I know how you're in such good shape'

'I'll take the compliment, even if it came after the words "throw up"' Seb laughed. He stamped a light kiss on her cheek before starting to run after his trainer. Joey stood there, smiling like an idiot, for a while longer before realising she needed to keep up if she didn't want to be lost in the Swiss woodlands.

'I swear to anything you hold dear in your life I will actually kill you once...' she started before her breath was taken away but something other than the exercise. The trees had opened up to make space for a beautiful secluded lake. 'Damn' she reached for her phone, pulling it out of her training sleeve. Seb smiled widely, watching her record her surroundings with an almost child-like enthusiasm on her face. Joey was concentrating on the details: a bird chirping on a branch, a fish surfacing to eat an unsuspecting insect. Her granddad would have loved that place, it was untouched nature, it was peaceful.

'Ready to get back?' Antti asked, a few moments later. 'There's a shortcut'

'Why didn't you say that earlier?'

'You didn't ask' he shrugged.

'I did not even know where we were going' she bit back. 'And off he goes again. Damn it' she huffed, trying to follow the Finn.

What Antti had described as a shortcut was actually an extremely steep path leading almost straight back to Seb's back garden.

With a final stretch, Joey left the two men to the rest of their training, knowing she couldn't at all keep up with more of Antti's exercises. She walked back into the house, took a quick shower and changed into a bathing suit. The weather was lovely and Seb's pool had looked too inviting to not take a dip. Joey felt like she could barely walk when she let her body flop in the cold water. Slowly swimming around for a while, she tried to not let her eye linger too long on the now shirtless German lifting weights with his trainer.