40.

Clock hands were hitting half past two of afternoon, Rushda was sitting aimlessly in the living room watching TV, but there wasn't anything interesting. And a 'Ting tong' sound grabbed her attention, she sighed with relief with the thought that Sara was back from her work and then both mother daughter would spend time together, but opposite to the expectation when Rushda open the door she found no one there. Indeed that was strange, but she decided to slam the door behind her without wasting time, just then her gaze striked on something placed just in front of doorstep.

Delicate, half wet half dry stems with a glitch of spikes were holding together the adorable, fragile colourful Petals of those Full-blown flowers who were tied up in a bunch and wrapped with beautiful paper in order to form a perfect bouquet.

Rushda smiled while picking that from the floor and look here there but there wasn't any trace of the one who deliver that. It was confusing too, glancing on the bouquet she found small sticker small message.

To Sara,
From her 'Love'

Rushda Smiled after reading that and shook her head with disappointment

"They both unique..." She muttered and going to slam the door at the same time Sara arrived holding a tired face.

"Mummy today..." she was going to say something but the flowers grabbed her attention and bring a smile to her dull and pale face "So beautiful.." Sara whispered touching the exquisite, jewel-like flowers with her fingers.

"It's for you" Rushda informed and Sara smiled with a question in her beautiful eyes.

"For me?" she was surprised.

"Yeah.. For you. Adnaan has sent this for you" Sara jerk her head  with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Can't he give me directly... Mummy he always do this.." She complained like a small girl and ignored those flowers.

"C'mon Sara, now don't spoil your mood and thank him when he come back"

"Thank.. My foot" Saying that she moved to her room making her mother a bit worried because of her behavior towards Adnaan.

According to Rushda Sara should left that teasing cousin zone and started respecting Adnaan which was next to impossible.

=============

Holding two flower bracelets in his one hand and few Poly Bag of fruit and vegetables in other hand, he entered in home from the already open door.

"Oye Jangli Billi... See what I have for you" He yelled and Sara look at his both hands, though she wanted to show herself rude without any specific reason but unwilling she smiled after watching those floral bracelets in his hands.

"What?" She asked rudely while coming out from the kitchen

"Guess what?"

"I don't have to as I can see already" She replied and Adnaan sighed.

"Phuppo Jaan, that's not fair, your daughter understand everything" Adnaan said while making himself sat on the couch beside his aunty and Sara came forward to took those floral bracelets, but he was Adnaan..

Passing the bag of vegetables and fruits he smiled. "Put them in fridge and cook something good tomorrow" She was shocked for a moment then looked towards the floral bracelets present in his other hand. "Don't look at them.. These are for phuppo Jaan" Adnaan passed the floral bracelets to his aunty and Sara huffed before taking back steps to kitchen

"Adnaan why do you like to annoy her?" Adnaan laughed and preferred to ignore that question.

"Listen.." stepping in the kitchen he whispered and hit her shoulder with his finger.