48.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑨 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉...

True Love is not like a cloth which can be changed, but it's like skin; unchangeable!

Adnaan's condition wasn't well, since a month they both were not talking to each other, which was not less than a punishment for them.

A punishment without doing any offense!

Even after the fight they both were not ready to believe in each other's betrayar, they both were fighting with themselves, their eyes and ears were showing the proofs regarding each other's betrayar but their hearts were not ready to believe on those things, their hearts were still beating for each other.

Sitting in the garden of society Adnaan was lost in his own World when a hand grabbed his shoulder making him jump on his place.

"Sameer Bhai" Adnaan was surprised to see him standing beside him.

"Tell me what happened?" Sameer asked while sitting beside him and Adnaan shrugged and murmured "I don't know"

" Adnaan tell me what's wrong?" Sameer asked like an elder brother but Adnaan wasn't comfortable sharing anything with him

"Everything is fine Sameer Bhai" Sameer smiled dryly at Adnaan's answer.

"If everything would be fine then Sara wasn't in this condition nor you. Today, after returning from the job she come to meet Ammi and Neha, and believe me I haven't see her this much sad and silent that she was today. Nothing is fine in between you." Sameer informed and Adnaan was surprised to listen to that Sameer noticed that fact.

"There are some matters between us" Adnaan shared and Sameer hummed "So what you've done to solve the problems?" He questioned and Adnaan smiled sadly.

"Sameer Bhai, I tried to convince her by bringing her favourite chocolate and many gifts but when she didn't understand me, so I started ignoring her." Sameer gave him an 'Oh really?' look

"Such a great silly man you're Adnaan" Sameer scolded him making him mystify "Tumhe kya lagta hai biwi ko gifts chahiye hote hain? Nahi yaar... Biwi ko sirf teen cheeze chahiye hoti hain, tumhara waqt, pyaar aur bharosa... Baqi kuch kami hoti hai to wo adjust kar leti hai, ab tum khud dekho tum kis cheez me kami kar the ho?" Adnaan was confused, on one hand, there was Avinash's advice to ignore Sara and no need to respect her on the other hand Sameer's lesson was almost in contrast.

(What do you think, a wife need gifts? No dude, she wants only three things from you, your time, trust and love... She adjusts herself happily if she gets these things. Now interpret what you're not giving her)

"Sameer bhai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha main kya karu? Jo dikh raha hai us par bharosa karne ka dil nahi chah raha aur Sara bhi to mujhe samajhne ki koshish nahi kar rahi hai"

(Sameer bhai, I'm unable to understand what should I do? My heart doesn't want to believe what is clearly visible to me. And moreover Sara is not trusting me)

"I don't know what exactly your problem is, nor I wanna know... Its your personal matter... But as a brother I'll advise you to give time to Sara and try to talk to her... Don't beg in front of her, just give a hint that you love her, she will come to you by herself, she also love you, even a blind can see it" Sameer said and Adnaan nodded. His eyes were flashing the scene which he saw three days back when Qaleel was standing outside the building holding a flower bouquet in his hands but when he watched Adnaan he immediately run away from there but his heart was saying that Sara can't cheat on him. Holding a war in his heart he went back to his Apartment, locking the door he moved to the bedroom and found Sara sleeping hugging his pillow.